Keto Diet

Tommy Shelby

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
Any of you doing this diet? (Basically high fat low carb)

Been doing it about 70% for a year and looking for any tips/recipes that are ?go to?

I am sure this will bring some smart ass comments but my skin is thick, but my waist is not as thick as it used to be.

Leeeex

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2020
Scranton
Any of you doing this diet? (Basically high fat low carb)

Been doing it about 70% for a year and looking for any tips/recipes that are ?go to?

I am sure this will bring some smart ass comments but my skin is thick, but my waist is not as thick as it used to be.

yes i did
I lost a lot of pounds, especially in the first week
however, health problems began, persistent headache, stomach pain
as it was excellent, I ate meat and did not want to eat
my doctor warned that it could be dangerous for me, but I did not listen
This diet is somewhat similar to the Diet of Dr. Ducan, but Ducan is generally aggressive

JSom

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
I am a supporter of rational nutrition. Diets are a temporary solution. You can lose weight, but as soon as you return to your usual diet, you will immediately gain back, and maybe even even more weight will become. My advice to you is to reconsider your diet. Then everything will be ok, the extra pounds will go away, and you can eat whatever you want, but within the daily calorie intake.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

darksoul

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2022
I once tried the Keto diet but it was hard for me to eat so much meat. In fact, I?m more comfortable sticking to 20/4 interval meals. In fact, I was able to lose 25 lb in a few months.