NBA Kid Haters

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/DizzyChillyKusimanse' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='405'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/dizzychillykusimanse">via Gfycat</a></p>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to all you humps whose only contribution here is to leach plays from guys who post?

The only time you lazy turds can post, is when your "free lunch" dries up. :nono:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to all you humps whose only contribution here is to leach plays from guys who post?

The only time you lazy turds can post, is when your "free lunch" dries up. :nono:

:popcorn2

^^kickserv with a freelancc response^^

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Yea. I’m sure the board misses a 20% win rate and how kid doesnt even mention anything about being on a colossal losing streak. Just keeps posting like he’s on a heater.

NBA/Kid.....

BOL with your plays tonight buddy.....

here's to a solid and profitable weekend....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Yea. I’m sure the board misses a 20% win rate and how kid doesnt even mention anything about being on a colossal losing streak. Just keeps posting like he’s on a heater.

Oh shit....Slumdog is going to have the cult coming after him hard, oh fuck....run for cover:scared

How dare you post actual facts....how fucking dare you:nono:

Slumdog now entering Witness Protection:com:

Hopefully Slumdog can still access Madjacks under his new identity, if not...you will be missed Slumdog, you will be missed:0026

Bring on the NBA Kid cult......they will be here soon and they are going to be pissed........I am outta here, I can't be subjected to what is going to come, it is going to be nasty, and scary as hell. the cult is going to be on the warpath baby, oh shit:scared

Last edited:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hahahahahaha. I think I woke up my entire household from Laughing so hard. !!!!!

Thx for the laugh !! Great way to start the day. Let’s all kick some ass today !!!!!!! Good luck madjackers !!!!

And oh yea …… Just the facts !!!!

lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg