Smack

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Ok, I am gonna put out some lighthearted smack. I don't think this will piss anyone off too much (Including you Monk LOL)

Dirtiest Program: Take your pick of any in the SEC

Shadiest Coach: Rick Neuweasel

Best Coach: Mike Belotti, Bob Stoops, Tyrone Willingham

Worst Coach: John Mackovic, Boob Toledo

Finest Cheerleaders: Oregon

Fugliest Cheerleaders: Nebraska (Trust me fellas)

Best Fans: Nebraska

Best Recruiter: Mack Brown, Bob Stoops, Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden

Best Football Stadium Atmosphere: The Swamp (Florida) Neyland Stadium (Tennessee) Kyle Field (Texas A&M---the kissing thing is always a plus, Death Valley LSU at night, Auburn--that place is phucking loud whenever I watch a game)

Worst Football Stadium Atmosphere: (Nebraska: Too many phucking blue hairs, idiots actually telling you to sit down. For as rabid as our football fans are it is quiet see reason #1, Folsom Field: Colorado: Hope to escape with your life and no bodily fluids on you, Qualcomm Stadium SDSU===A Mausoleum, Any non nite game at Miami Fla)

Ugliest Uniforms: Georgia Tech, Florida, Indiana, Mississipi State, Nebraskas new uniforms, San Jose State, Oregon)

Best Uniforms: Ohio State (away) Syracuse (away) UCLA, Alabama, Texas (Away) Washington (Away) Miami (away)

Best TV guys: Ron Franklin, Mike Gottfried, Keith Jackson, Bob Griese

Worst TV: Brent Mushburger, Bill Walton (I know he don't do football but he needs to be shot), Gary Danielson, Anyone from the FOX network except Steve Physioc, Pam the DYKE Ward, Mark May.

JSMOOTH

They still suck
Forum Member
Feb 2, 2001
Ann Arbor, Ohio
Best stadium

Best stadium

stadium-new.jpg

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Smooth, I have never witnessed a game at the Big House but the sentiment is that place is not very loud for how big it is. Is it maybe because the seats are kinda far from the field?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
Loud on TV, Hell you ought to Go to Jordan Hare in Person!

Everytime I go back to Auburn, even if it aint a football game the hair on the Back of my neck stands up! That view from Wire Road when you top the hill and all you can see is the top of the stadium.............WOWWWWWW! Makes me fuzzy Feeling!

WAR EAGLE

JSMOOTH

They still suck
Forum Member
Feb 2, 2001
Ann Arbor, Ohio
DNOMYAR_5791 said:
Smooth, I have never witnessed a game at the Big House but the sentiment is that place is not very loud for how big it is. Is it maybe because the seats are kinda far from the field?

The seats are actually very close to the field. Look at where the seating starts in the Big House photo...then look at Bluemond's photo. Also, if you're seated at the very top row....you could jump outta the stadium without getting hurt.

The thing with the noise is....you get it at the typical times. TD's, turnovers, opponents inside the 20, 3rd down. Other than that, unless the band is playing, it's not loud. (if you can say that 111,000 plus aren't loud)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg