The past is the past ! Let it go, please. * PLEASE READ *

S

S-Love

High Roller- I just read your post in the 'Dumpster' folder- I gotta give you credit for making me almost cry from laughing so hard.

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
MICHAEL

How bad do you think it's gonna be?

CLEMENZA

Pretty goddamn bad. Probably all the other Families will line up against us. That's alright --

this thing's gotta happen every five years or so -- ten years -- helps to get rid of the bad

blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know you got to stop them at the beginning,

like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, They should never've let him get away with

that. They were just asking for big trouble. You know, Mike, we was all proud of you --

being a hero and all. Your father, too.

[Clemenza hands Michael the gun after adjusting it. Michael points and fires the unloaded gun]

:142slap: :hitwithro :poke

:soapbox: :cuss: :tmi:

:welcome: :wall:

:weed:

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Man this shit is almost as entertaining as a jjgold thread. Keep up the good work guys. :look: :scared :poke :banghead:

:wall:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
This is a strange thread. Not sure if there is love here or hate.
Happy Holidays?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
mastercapper quote:"Merry XMAS all and let there be peace on earth!!!"

i would just settle for peace on this forum(lol).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Hey.....I don't hate anyone. Not even S-Love, edludes, or Scott-Atlanta. It's fun at times to get into a cyber snowball fight.

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
The funniest thing is a thread gets shut down because I tell highroller he is a *******....well fine this is Jacks place..I go by the rules .......but over the years I have gotten tons a shit thrown on the Worm persona and I think its great -I laugh it off--I think YYZ, Taoist, hoops all the guys that have given it to me are pretty clever....a guy like high roller is the biggest kind of PUss ever...punk wimp....go play in the road

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
Now I have some bum named vyrus caling me out in the NFL forum---this is great....the Worm is hated... I should give more to charity so these people can have a place to sleep at night....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
WORM REASON YOUR A LOWLIFE SCUMBAG IS YOU POST THESE MONSTER PLAYS DAILY AND LOSE THE MAJORITY OF THEM. YOU ARE NEVER MAN ENOUGH TO SHOW UP IN THE THREAD WHEN YOU LOSE. YOU CAN TOOT YOUR OWN HORN WHEN YOU WIN. THIS = SCAMMER SCUMBAG. worm this is you

truth

Last edited: