Tuesday's picks

BigDog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Springfield, Illinois
Overall: 4-1 80.0% +2.67 BONES

Chicago White Sox (14-21) at Seattle (28-9)

I'll take a 5-0 pitcher(Sele)with a 2.75 ERA ANY DAY over a 1-3 pitcher(Buehler) with a 5.50 ERA.
PLUS Seattle(28-9)is playing at home with a 11-5 record and has won five straight!

Seattle Mariners - 150 3 BONES

Back with another one later.

------------------
If you're not the lead dog, your view never changes.

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
hey big dog this looks like a decent forum.

u like
col,kc,det,fla,yanks,cleve,cubs or cincy?

its a lot but they dont seem to bad, but they also are all faves.

BigDog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Springfield, Illinois
Hi nole,

I have found that betting on all favorites is the surest way of going broke. That's always been my experiance, anyway. I see you're in Atlanta. Ah, those summer nights on Peachtree Boulevard.....haven't been there since 1975

------------------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
you are correct. my bookie plays the games exactly as the usatoday. reads. example. 7:5 means 140 to win 100, it also means 100 to win 140 instead of 120. it is silly for me to take faves becasuse i lose my advantage he gives me.

i ended up going to the braves game and taking col (l), detroit (l), st.l (w), kc (w), cleve (big play)(pending), yanks pending)

i have made a habit of betting against tb on the road, if they win, double next game , and so on until even. i dont think they can win more than 3 in a row, especially with lopez out.

BigDog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Springfield, Illinois
Ouch! We both lost New York. But at least my posted pick won. It makes me look smarter than I really am.

------------------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE B DOG

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
missouri
NOLE, HALFBACK...BIGDOG IS NOT ME. HE'S BEEN HERE A WHILE. I JUST REGISTERED HERE THE OTHER DAY ALSO.

BIGDOG..SORRY IF THEIR REPLIES CONFUSED YOU. I GO BY THE NAME "THE BIG DOG" AT ANOTHER FORUM. NOBODY THERE SEEMS TO ENJOY PLAYING ON THE BASEBALL GAMES SO WE ALL SHOPPED AROUND UNTIL WE FOUND A GOOD BASEBALL FORUM. THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT SITE. I'M NEW HERE AND I HOPE WE CAN SHARE SOME INSIGHT WITH EACH OTHER. THANKS AND AGAIN SORRY IF THIS CONFUSED YOU.

[This message has been edited by THE B DOG (edited 05-16-2001).]

BigDog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Springfield, Illinois
Overall: 5-1 883.33% +4.67 BONES

Picks coming up..

No problem with the confusion, guys. Although I don't like the name B Dog...it puts you ahead of me in the phone book.

GLTA

------------------