Wednesday Night Picks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
I won't cause any more problems. I'll just post my picks and give props to others. No more negativity.

I think you're trying to be funny, in which case, I assure you NO ONE IS LAUGHING! Or...you are intentionally trying to be an asshole,
in which case you are succeeding. I'm sure anyone will tell you the Kid is one of the 2 or 3 best cappers on here, so we don't appreciate
your bullshit! This is serious shit to most of us...so just go away dude!

:nono:

Reactions: Bryan4Au

MLB_Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2022
I think you're trying to be funny, in which case, I assure you NO ONE IS LAUGHING! Or...you are intentionally trying to be an asshole,
in which case you are succeeding. I'm sure anyone will tell you the Kid is one of the 2 or 3 best cappers on here, so we don't appreciate
your bullshit! This is serious shit to most of us...so just go away dude!

:nono:

It is serious. Agreed. No more negativity.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bryan4Au

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2010
I don’t understand why you/y’all are doing this shit. NBA Infant and MLB Kid??? Why? It isn’t funny. Change your name

Last edited:

MLB_Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2022
I don’t understand why you/y’all are doing this shit. NBA Infant and MLB Kid??? Why? It isn’t funny.

I put MLB_Kid because I posted pending plays with the previous name. The SF Giants won, and I have two FB plays tomorrow. If my username is a problem I'll change it. How can I change my username?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg