Voter Fraud

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
19 American heroes trying to do the right thing after democrats cheated to win. They can't beat Republicans fair and square. It will all be sorted out in court. The only reason for all the indictments is the deep state doesn't want to lose its power. Trump can't be bought just like 99.999 percent of congress and our compromised President stole 20 mil, why is Biden not in jail? He is the real criminal
Facts support the exact opposite of this post.

Your 19 heroes should be awarded a blindfold and a cigarette.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
19 American heroes trying to do the right thing after democrats cheated to win. They can't beat Republicans fair and square. It will all be sorted out in court. The only reason for all the indictments is the deep state doesn't want to lose its power. Trump can't be bought just like 99.999 percent of congress and our compromised President stole 20 mil, why is Biden not in jail? He is the real criminal

See told you....Hedgehog responded with accurate statistics and cold hard facts that can't be disputed. There is nobody on the planet smarter, nobody. His intellect is matched by no one, the man just knows what is really going on, he just does.

The only thing I worry about is what will happen to Hedgehog if Trump gets put to death for all his Treasonous acts? I am not sure he can handle that, maybe he can, but I doubt it. Still a long way off before or if that happens, in the mean time, just sit back and enjoy the man, the myth, the legend...............Hedgehog:smilies1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Facts support the exact opposite of this post.

Your 19 heroes should be awarded a blindfold and a cigarette.

Trump formally booked in Georgia election fraud case​

When Hedgehog started this thread I bet he didn't think he'd see a picture of his HERO like this.....🤣

#mugshotphoto

a3d05dc5-5d29-42e6-b48d-864a375a2901.png

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Why would he start telling the truth now?
it's just the sheer stupidity of the lie that amuses me. he could have said 260, which is probably about 20 lbs low, but at least in the ballpark.

this speaks to why i don't understand why ANYBODY believes his bs. the best lies have SOME truth to them that make them believable. donny's lies are blatant.

"i weigh 215"
"mexico will pay for the wall"
"it was a perfect phone call"
"i have proof that obama wasn't born in this country"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
it's just the sheer stupidity of the lie that amuses me. he could have said 260, which is probably about 20 lbs low, but at least in the ballpark.

this speaks to why i don't understand why ANYBODY believes his bs. the best lies have SOME truth to them that make them believable. donny's lies are blatant.

"i weigh 215"
"mexico will pay for the wall"
"it was a perfect phone call"
"i have proof that obama wasn't born in this country"

For the record hedgehog told me Trump weighs 215 pounds, Mexico paid for every wall ever constructed (including the Great Wall of China) and Obama was born in Antartica.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
For the record hedgehog told me Trump weighs 215 pounds, Mexico paid for every wall ever constructed (including the Great Wall of China) and Obama was born in Antartica.
i've spent the last 6 hours listening to alex jones and, guess what? turns out obama wasn't born at all. that's why they couldn't find his REAL birth certificate.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
i've spent the last 6 hours listening to alex jones and, guess what? turns out obama wasn't born at all. that's why they couldn't find his REAL birth certificate.
Obama was born in Nairobi Kenya, the Hawaii birth certificate is bogus.

Obama wasn't a con-man like Biden is, but he was a terrible president, Biden is the worst, Jimmy and Obama are next.