Voter Fraud

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Chances of charges being filed: zero

Two quick questions for you. First, why will no charges be filed? And, Why (besides an odd allegiance to a political party) are you dismissive of this minor voter fraud allegation, but not dismissive of the minor allegations you posted from 2021?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Two quick questions for you. First, why will no charges be filed? And, Why (besides an odd allegiance to a political party) are you dismissive of this minor voter fraud allegation, but not dismissive of the minor allegations you posted from 2021?

For this specific case: The main accusation is that the special deputies weren't allowed into the nursing homes. That was because of COVID protocols and the special deputies weren't deemed "essential workers". This request has already been turned down once before by the department of justice.

Believe it or not, I actually read up on a lot of his claims.

For the "minor allegations" I posted, there is actually someone going to jail or charges filed.....or an admission of guilt. That's not minor IMO.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
For this specific case: The main accusation is that the special deputies weren't allowed into the nursing homes. That was because of COVID protocols and the special deputies weren't deemed "essential workers". This request has already been turned down once before by the department of justice.

Believe it or not, I actually read up on a lot of his claims.

For the "minor allegations" I posted, there is actually someone going to jail or charges filed.....or an admission of guilt. That's not minor IMO.

makes sense

I don?t click too many links from skul. It?s not that I am anti-skul, but many extremist sites are pop up and malware havens.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
makes sense

I don?t click too many links from skul. It?s not that I am anti-skul, but many extremist sites are pop up and malware havens.

I keep clicking on them because I'm honestly curious to see if there's truth to it. The YouTube guys don't get many clicks from me because it's just nonsense with them pandering to people that won't fact check anything they say.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Pennsylvania county election officials were caught on tape plotting to hide alleged violations of state election law.
The Federalist ^ | 12/21/2021 | margot cleveland

New whistleblower videos capture Delaware County, Pennsylvania officials plotting to recreate missing election data from the November 2020 contest, with one official later bragging that the local Democrat district attorney ?owes him.? These recordings represent the latest evidence of the alleged fraud officials in the Pennsylvania county undertook to hide widespread violations of the state?s election laws, according to a source familiar with the recordings.

Whistleblower Regina Miller, who worked as a contract employee for Delaware County, secretly recorded the behind-the-scenes videos of election officials after witnessing concerning conduct, according to sources with knowledge of a fraud lawsuit filed last month against county election officials, based in part on the recordings. That lawsuit alleged county election officials destroyed election data in response to a May 21, 2021 Right to Know Request filed with Delaware County that requested the final certified return sheets from the Nov. 3, 2020 general election for all Delaware County precincts, as well as the tapes from the voting machines.

While earlier videos captured Delaware County officials destroying election material or blocking out ?derogatory? information in the copies made in response to the Right to Know Request, the latest video captures two election officials discussing putting in ?blank? V-drives, which are the thumb drives that record the results from election machines, to recreate the election results reported by the county.

In one video, James Savage, who served as the chief custodian and voting machine warehouse supervisor for the Delaware County Voting Machine Department during the November 2020 election, is seen talking with another election official who is blocked from the camera?s view.

The duo are discussing the Right to Know Request, according to a source with knowledge on the matter, with Savage inquiring on ?recreating data.? The individual off-camera chimes in with his suggested approach that would

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalist.com ...

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Chances this being accurate = 0. Just like all the others.

Meanwhile, the state of Texas just pissed away $2.2M on a voter fraud investigation. The reason for the investigation: Trump claimed fraud.

Keep believing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I think the Republican party should fund a full investigation. And then, when it comes up empty, fund one in Michigan. Just keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
https://www.9news.com/article/news/...orado/73-8e3d8b1d-92f7-4a5d-afea-d028f7fea192

Voting machine security breaches by..............a Republican.

I love the sound of silence from our Conservative friends that have been claiming fraud for years. Why does it always seem to be the ones accusing others of cheating that are caught cheating?

Uh oh. Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters (REPUBLICAN) indicted on voting system breach.

https://news.yahoo.com/colorado-county-clerk-tina-peters-054408749.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-former-chief-staff-mark-112842708.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Mark Meadows has been complaining about the Democrats committing voter fraud, he just couldn't come up with evidence. Guess who's under investigation for Voter Fraud????

• North Carolina officials will investigate claims that Mark Meadows registered to vote at a home he did not live at in 2020.

• The New Yorker found that Trump's former chief of staff listed a modest mobile home as his voting address.
  • Meadows helped Trump promote false claims of widespread electoral fraud following the 2020 election.

:mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Poor Rudy. Goes broke "having Trump's back", and The Donald acts like he doesn't know him.

The attorney/client privilege might go out the window, once Rudy turns State's evidence to save his own skin!!!

This is how he continues to treat his "friends", yet millions of dumbasses in this Country still think hes the cat's ass!

Holy shit. Comedy gold, baby!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX

Hedge, they caught some people committing voter fraud! 19 of them!
19 American heroes trying to do the right thing after democrats cheated to win. They can't beat Republicans fair and square. It will all be sorted out in court. The only reason for all the indictments is the deep state doesn't want to lose its power. Trump can't be bought just like 99.999 percent of congress and our compromised President stole 20 mil, why is Biden not in jail? He is the real criminal