LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I don't know why ILL played so nervous... they shouldn't be intimidated, but it appeared they were.
yes Clingan is tall and long-limbed, but it's not the first tall player they've ever seen, but that's how they played.

possibly if some of the many calls that VanGundy was calling out as fouls on Conn, it could've helped ILL get their footing..
guess we'll never know, wasn't to be!

I can't believe I only put $50 on ILL +29.5 ....... OMG grow a pair!!!

lets go Clemson!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
ClemBRICK 3/11 FT’s 2H! Losers practice your FT’s! Costing us $$$

Reactions: LordofBalls
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
And Duke can man up on Burns.
i don't disagree with the duke play; nc st has to come back to earth at SOME point. but who on duke is going to play d on burns? filipowski? don't know that i've ever seen him play great post d. and young is a spaz who will foul out in less than 10 minutes. when they played the 2nd-to-last game of the season, burns had 27 points. his season high before that game was 19.

the game was back and forth until about 12 minutes left, when duke pulled away and won by 15. but they couldn't slow down burns.

not sure which side i'll be betting yet. i might play nc st, to make sure this stupid run ends. i like seeing the rare mid-major make a great run to the final 4, but i hate seeing mediocre power-5 teams go on a run like this.

anyway, GL with whatever you do. always rooting for you, except when i'm not. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg