Aces Gold Contacts?

a-train

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
richmond virginia
Does anyone know who we can contact (govt of Curacau etc) concerning what they are doing with the people Aces owed money too. If they were bonded we should at least get a small fraction back shouldn't we?
Any help appreciated

Crack Rat

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Marina del Rey, CA USA
You Won't Get Help Around Here!

You Won't Get Help Around Here!

Hey A-Train!

I tried asking the same questions in another thread, and as a result, I got bumrushed by a goon squad! :mad:

Seems a faction of people here are more interested in deflecting perceived responsibility instead of attempting to find a solution as you suggest!

GL2U, and if you find anything out, please post for the rest of us!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
ATrain- Unfortunately there isn't anyone you can call in Curacao that can get any of your money back at this point in time. If anything changes, and is posted on other forum, I or someone else will certainly bring it to your and everyone's attention.

And ask CrackRat how he is doing with the IGC..I'm sure things are going swimmingly...

Ticker

Forum Member
Nov 28, 1999
Archdale, N.C. USA
TRY THIS

TRY THIS

This is the latest in regard to Aces Gold in Curacao. Here is the firm that will be handling the bankruptcy matter of Aces Gold. It was confirmed to us that they did indeed file this past Friday:
Law offices Huizing N.V.
Pietermaai 1 - 7
Curacao, Neth. Ant.

Tel. 5999-461-1711 5999-461-1700 5999-461-1811
Fax 5999-461-3654
email ahuizing@cura.net

He is the person appointed by the government to
investigate the situation. This should be coming out in court documents today. Everyone with an account there is advised to contact this person with proof of balance name etc.