Action points?

P

Phil Turcotte

Which books would you recommend as the best ones that have action points? Looking for action points + Paypal.

-Phil

jam

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
I know of WSEX, LooseLines. It seems to me there are fewer places offering actions points. Anybody else have that impression.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

topspinner

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
nc
I love action points. Hate being 1-1 on a day when I lose by .5 and win by 20 ats. The only book that I know of that offers them online for all sports is 5 dimes (wsex only offers for nfl). I wish more books would offer them.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
When you say action points, what are you referring to?

If you are talking about buying points, AcesGold offers it on all sports.

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
dawgball.......don't confuse buying points with action points, they are different. You, of course ,know what buying points is. Action points is getting paid (or losing) a certain amount per point scored over or under your spreadline. You can put a top limit on how much you can win & a bottom limit on your losses.
Lotta fun, but not offered in too many places. It takes the beating out of losing by 1 or 2 points in one game & winning your other bet by 30. at $1 per point, on an even game, in the above setting, you would win a few $. Assuming 2 games bet at $100, you would win one, lose one & vig for -$10. subtract $2 for a 2 point loss abd add $30 for a 30 point win for a profit of +$18.............hope this helps. Actions are a lotta fun & an out for a guy (everyone) who thinks they lose all the close ones.
Hit em again THE HITMAN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg