Anybody going to answer for this?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Fear, that you guys are never suspicious of anything suspicious.

Grow up. Your paranoia doesn't make things "suspicious".

Where are the thousands of dying people who took "the shot", that you and your ilk predicted?

I guess you could easily hop in the clown car with Hedgie, and think that every person who dies post Covid vaccine, is a result of taking it. Yeah, that makes sense.

The big problem is, you ALWAYS want to find a reason to bolster your twisted view. Anything that contradicts it, is a lie.

There have been plenty of mistakes made while trying to chase down Covid. As new data comes in, it changes how it is approached. That's how science works. It's not that "they've been exposed, and are covering up!"

But, if you think everyone is out to get you, then they are......

Reactions: kickserv

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Cute story. How about some facts to back it up?

Hedgehog has never once posted facts or evidence or science or whatever to back up anything he has ever said.

Good luck with that request.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Grow up. Your paranoia doesn't make things "suspicious".

Where are the thousands of dying people who took "the shot", that you and your ilk predicted?

I guess you could easily hop in the clown car with Hedgie, and think that every person who dies post Covid vaccine, is a result of taking it. Yeah, that makes sense.

The big problem is, you ALWAYS want to find a reason to bolster your twisted view. Anything that contradicts it, is a lie.

There have been plenty of mistakes made while trying to chase down Covid. As new data comes in, it changes how it is approached. That's how science works. It's not that "they've been exposed, and are covering up!"

But, if you think everyone is out to get you, then they are......
The reckless science sure is making them a lot of money! You guys can keep testing it while they study it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
i ingested some bleach. got a little pukey, but didn't care about the hangnail!!
How long until the mainstream media blames the earthquake in NY this morning on Trump? LOL

On a serious note smitty hope you are ok

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
How long until the mainstream media blames the earthquake in NY this morning on Trump? LOL

On a serious note smitty hope you are ok
don't be ridiculous. we all know earthquakes are caused by immigrants!

i mean, i'm still puking. i'm starting to think ingesting bleach was really, really stupid and only an idiot would suggest it.

OH, you mean 'cause of the earthquake? yes, we're fine, thank you. it was one quick, minor jolt. didn't even think twice about it until i started seeing all the reports about an earthquake.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Have a great wknd guys! Even the haters!

Earthquake in New York City did anyone have that on your bingo card? Prop bet maybe? 🤣

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg