AUBURN @ BAMA INGAME...

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I understand that given the fact that Aub won you can/should boast. The fact you choose to use a thug piece of shit like Fairley in that boasting shows you for what you are. Congrats on the win, run me and the other bama backers through the ringer, but for the love of god man why use him as the face of your jabs. Sad!

Whay........whay...........cry little bitch cry..........your team sucks and so do you......whayyyy............i will give you a towel........you little bitch........laughing at you and not with you

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I will copy my w2 bitch..............lmaof
how about you?

And after watching the biggest game that your program has ever played and the monumental comeback that will be talked about for the next 50 years. . . . You and your W-2 are blasting out on madjacks.

Nice life, shithead

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
And after watching the biggest game that your program has ever played and the monumental comeback that will be talked about for the next 50 years. . . . You and your W-2 are blasting out on madjacks.

Nice life, shithead

You should be envious.........domer boy.........lmaof..........won the two bets of my life

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
FUCK THE HATERS! After reading through this thread, I see a bunch of pussy ass bitches. Auburn is the best team in the country. :142smilie :toast:

Wow. For the record Alabama was still the right side.

Go ahead and gloat though. I didn't have any money on the game. Hope Cam gets taken down soon.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jrush2525

WAR EAGLE
Forum Member
Mar 15, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Wow. For the record Alabama was still the right side.

Go ahead and gloat though. I didn't have any money on the game. Hope Cam gets taken down soon.

Yep, if the losing side is the right side. I hate how people that have talked shit all week want to act like they are angels after they lose. :sadwave:

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
It was a great game & Auburn showed me something by coming back at Bama....Didn't think that they had it in them....

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Kiss my ass! You have been nothing but a dick for the last week. I'm tired of you and Trampled Underfoot with your backhanded BS.

Whay........whay...........cry little bitch cry..........your team sucks and so do you......whayyyy............i will give you a towel........you little bitch........laughing at you and not with you

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Impressive thread guys! You should all be proud.

Didn't lose a penny on the game, so I guess you'll have to attack from a different angle. It was an impressive comeback on the road (to say the least), but I don't know if going down 24-0 to anybody is a good sign going into the national championship game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg