Betanysports... Liquidity Issues?

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I am hearing rumors that BAS is slow paying people and having trouble coming up with the money. It is a book I enjoyed playing out but have been limited and suspended from them. Just wondering if anyone here has experienced any of the slow pay stuff?

I am hearing they could be in trouble. Jack do you know anything?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I am hearing rumors that BAS is slow paying people and having trouble coming up with the money. It is a book I enjoyed playing out but have been limited and suspended from them. Just wondering if anyone here has experienced any of the slow pay stuff?

I am hearing they could be in trouble. Jack do you know anything?

I haven't heard anything bad. I haven't received any complaints from anybody about anything. However, if you feel uncomfortable about them don't send them your money.

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Sending them money? LOL... Just trying to get paid

Sending them money? LOL... Just trying to get paid

The issue is not sending them money. My friend is having a colossal problem getting paid.

Have sent them 4 selfies, ID, Utility bill and called them multiple times to try and do a phone verification yet they are still not approving the payouts.

Trust me, I will never send them my money. But now I am very worried about getting paid.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
The issue is not sending them money. My friend is having a colossal problem getting paid.

Have sent them 4 selfies, ID, Utility bill and called them multiple times to try and do a phone verification yet they are still not approving the payouts.

Trust me, I will never send them my money. But now I am very worried about getting paid.

Tell him to send me his account ID and I'll try to find out what's up.

jack@madjacksports.com