BILL CLINTON Quote about the GOP Party

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
god we need another pres like him played a sax got a BJ and still did the job

Bill Clinton Said Republicans Are 'Simple' and Want Americans To Be 'Miserable'?​

The former U.S. president allegedly made the remarks at a campaign rally for Democratic House candidate Josh Riley in 2022.​

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton said in 2022, “The Republicans are pretty simple actually, and pretty straightforward. They say, ‘I want you to be very miserable, and I want you to be very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we’ll make it worse, but we’ll blame them.’”

Fox News livestreamed Clinton's speech on their official YouTube page. He can be heard making the remark after the 33-minute mark.

:smilies13

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Pedophile Clinton should be in prison along side Killary. These people are evil. They have been a part of suiciding people for many years that have dirt on them.

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Pedophile Clinton should be in prison

Can you please supply evidence for the above statement. I know you always back up your claims with facts and such, so this should be easy. I await your reply.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Can you please supply evidence for the above statement. I know you always back up your claims with facts and such, so this should be easy. I await your reply.
i think the guy who shot up the pizza shop found all the evidence. AND THEN THEY SUICIDED HIM, TOO!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
god we need another pres like him played a sax got a BJ and still did the job

Bill Clinton Said Republicans Are 'Simple' and Want Americans To Be 'Miserable'?​

The former U.S. president allegedly made the remarks at a campaign rally for Democratic House candidate Josh Riley in 2022.​

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton said in 2022, “The Republicans are pretty simple actually, and pretty straightforward. They say, ‘I want you to be very miserable, and I want you to be very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we’ll make it worse, but we’ll blame them.’”

Fox News livestreamed Clinton's speech on their official YouTube page. He can be heard making the remark after the 33-minute mark.

:smilies13:smilies1Best ever. I know I prospered most during his terms. Longest economic expansion in American history. More than 22 million new jobs. Highest home ownership in American history and lowest unemployment. And he actually balanced the budget. He might be best president ever.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

zig

Best ever. I know I prospered most during his terms. Longest economic expansion in American history. More than 22 million new jobs. Highest home ownership in American history and lowest unemployment. And he actually balanced the budget. He might be best president ever.

Sorry zig, gotta go with Hedgehog on this one, he says Trump was the best ever, and Hedgehog knows his shit. And on top of that Hedgehog told me that Clinton is a Pedophile, he confirmed this with evidence and facts that can not be disputed.

So sorry to say, you are wrong.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
"Best ever. I know I prospered most during his terms. Longest economic expansion in American history. More than 22 million new jobs. Highest home ownership in American history and lowest unemployment. And he actually balanced the budget. He might be best president ever."

I saw a good quote about 15 years ago... "Bill Clinton was the best Republican President of my lifetime." I don't remember many details, but I know he kicked a lot of people off Welfare. But, overall, he was very good. I mean, he could have gotten his Oval Office hummer from a better-looking intern. But nobody's perfect.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
If the ex-president with 91 felony charges has no chance of going to prison. is it safe to say the one with zero charges has zero chance of going to prison? I'm trying to help you guys with some basic logic.
Biden will never go to prison . but like i said hate to break your heart Trump wont either

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Biden will never go to prison . but like i said hate to break your heart Trump wont either
If you or me had done what Trump did with the classified documents, we'd be in jail for life. Instead, you'll be voting for him to be President. You guys love to talk about the "elites", but King MAGA is the poster child for exactly what you claim to be against. Rich kid given $100M from daddy, educated at Carnegie Mellon, lied/bought his way out of serving his country.

Do you ever even think about this stuff? He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
If you or me had done what Trump did with the classified documents, we'd be in jail for life. Instead, you'll be voting for him to be President. You guys love to talk about the "elites", but King MAGA is the poster child for exactly what you claim to be against. Rich kid given $100M from daddy, educated at Carnegie Mellon, lied/bought his way out of serving his country.

Do you ever even think about this stuff? He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Yeah i know im nothing to him but by the same logic if you or me every did what Biden did with the classified documents he took and left in his garage in his office at Penn University and even shared with his ghost writer for his book we would have been charged and hung for Treason .

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Yeah i know im nothing to him but by the same logic if you or me every did what Biden did with the classified documents he took and left in his garage in his office at Penn University and even shared with his ghost writer for his book we would have been charged and hung for Treason .
just so we're clear....

one guy, when it was discovered he had classified documents, voluntarily returned them.

the other guy, when it was discovered he had classified documents, lied about having them... made up some bullshit about declassifying them with his mind... had aides hide them... and refused to turn them over.

and you have a bigger problem with the first guy?

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
just so we're clear....

one guy, when it was discovered he had classified documents, voluntarily returned them.

the other guy, when it was discovered he had classified documents, lied about having them... made up some bullshit about declassifying them with his mind... had aides hide them... and refused to turn them over.

and you have a bigger problem with the first guy?
I have a problem with Biden because the documents were taken when he was a Senate and when he was Vice President which is illegal period and sharing with a ghost writer for his book as far as Trump he said he declassified the docs and as President he was allowed to take Docs just like any other President had done in the past .As far as Biden turning anything over well they were found in boxes in his garage in a office that other people had keys for and his drug head son lived in the house in Delaware .I get it Smitty you hate Trump i cant stand Biden thats what is great about this country we are free to like and dislike who we choose. The files in Penn University some were on China from what was said and good old Hunter had keys .So come on nothing is fishy about that to you

Reactions: Cricket

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I have a problem with Biden because the documents were taken when he was a Senate and when he was Vice President which is illegal period and sharing with a ghost writer for his book as far as Trump he said he declassified the docs and as President he was allowed to take Docs just like any other President had done in the past .As far as Biden turning anything over well they were found in boxes in his garage in a office that other people had keys for and his drug head son lived in the house in Delaware .I get it Smitty you hate Trump i cant stand Biden thats what is great about this country we are free to like and dislike who we choose. The files in Penn University some were on China from what was said and good old Hunter had keys .So come on nothing is fishy about that to you
Oh bullshit. The difference between how each handled the situation is striking, and you are somehow more worried about the guy that complied 100%. Don't insult our intelligence.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Oh bullshit. The difference between how each handled the situation is striking, and you are somehow more worried about the guy that complied 100%. Don't insult our intelligence.
What intelligence yeah there is a striking i agree with you on that but on one hand you have a President that legal keep files which he could do and a guy that took files as senator and vice president which is a crime because he could not doesnt take a rocket science to figure out who the crook is

Last edited:
Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
What intelligence yeah there is a striking i agree with you on that but on one hand you have a President that legal keep files which he could do and a guy that took files as senator and vice president which is a crime because he could not
and exactly why do you think it's legal for a president to remove classified docs and store them at his private residence after he leaves the white house? oh, because trump said so? if he told you sucking his cock wouldn't make you gay, would you believe that, too? just wondering where the line is, since you seem to believe everything he says. maybe there isn't a line.

i have some shocking news for you.... what trump did is illegal.

doesnt take a rocket science to figure out who the crook is
the only accurate part of your statement

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
and exactly why do you think it's legal for a president to remove classified docs and store them at his private residence after he leaves the white house? oh, because trump said so? if he told you sucking his cock wouldn't make you gay, would you believe that, too? just wondering where the line is, since you seem to believe everything he says. maybe there isn't a line.

i have some shocking news for you.... what trump did is illegal.

the only accurate part of your stat
If it was illegal for Trump to take them then Biden broke the law also but you dont want to talk about good old Joe taking classified docs as a senator or Vice Pesident and sharing them with a ghost writer like i said before i know you hate Trump and i hate Biden i wont change your mind and you wont change mine