Billy Walters

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
Putting a small wager on KC, says line is off by 4 points iho.....only gonna put 500k to a milly on it, wants to keep it small

Reactions: redsfann

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
That's kind of early for him. Is this 100% confirmed? Not a guy I want to be on the other side of.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
hammer1 gave him some inside info, thus.......he had to make the wager.

Reactions: boomer1

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I still have to play frisco. I saw the podcast Walters did with lance Armstrong. He didnt look too good. Prison made him age poorly.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I saw the podcast Walters did with lance Armstrong. He didnt look too good. Prison made him age poorly.

Well to be fair Mr. Armstrong is one of the biggest pieces of shit to walk the planet, so you aren't going to look good being beside him. Fuck, the Victoria Secret models hammer1 bangs wouldn't look good next to Lance.

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Walters put a small bet on KC to drive the line down with all the follower money and then he will SLAM San Fran... Slum, fear not, you are on the right side...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Walters put a small bet on KC to drive the line down with all the follower money and then he will SLAM San Fran... Slum, fear not, you are on the right side...
"I’m going to bet on Kansas City. It’s not going to be the biggest bet I ever made. It’s going to be a small bet. A small bet for me is between $500,000 and a million bucks on the Super Bowl.

“They made the line on the game 2. It’s up to 2½ at some places. I think Kansas City should be a 2-point favorite. Two, 2½. I’ve got the other side favored.”

Super factors

Walters said he applies certain factors to the Super Bowl a little differently than most people, which explains the difference in his line.

“I’m going to put more importance on Mahomes in this game than I would a normal game during the season, because of his experience and Purdy’s lack of experience,” he said. “I’m going to put more importance on the Kansas City kicker in this game than a regular-season game, because there’s going to be a lot more pressure on this rookie, who’s shaky already.“Those are two of my main components. A regular-season game, that’s one thing, man. This is the Super Bowl. That’s the reason I probably have Kansas City the favorite and the (bookmakers) made Frisco the favorite. If you were to use those factors during the regular year, I can see why they’d make them 2-point favorites. But I do the Super Bowl a little different, and that’s the reason I like Kansas City.”

Walters, who only bets on football now, said his winning percentage this season was 57 percent. But he said he’s hit Super Bowls at a “ridiculously high” 65 to 70 percent clip the last 20 years. He’s hoping to buy a half-point and bet on the Chiefs +3.

“I think it’s going to be a tight game, and it could easily come down to a field goal,” he said. “If I can buy +3 up to -132, that’s the same thing as taking 2½ (at -110). If it’s any more than -132, I’m taking 2½.”

Head fakes

Back in the day, Walters became a master of moving the line by throwing head fakes — leading people to believe he was on one side before he hammered the other side at a better number after the line moved based on his perceived pick.

But he said that those days are over.

“I don’t do this for a living and don’t have the organization I had,” he said. “I continue to bet because I still love sports and continue to win. In my heyday, I never did a head fake on a Super Bowl anyway. No need to.”

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
First off BW would never release a team he was going to bet a mill on unless he had a nefarious reason and you can trust me on that...

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
lmao he dont bet any more

and looak at this

if your eyes do not see this then your either blind or ignorant of facts

49ers faced off po caliber teams or made playoffs

SEVEN of them

W @ steelers
W @ rams
L @ Browns Trap game
W vs Cowboys
W @ Jags
W @ Eagles
vs ravens L trap game after 2 div rivals wins 4 wins on the road 5-2 record s/u and ATS

not counting bench game vs Rams week 18

CHIEFS 6 of them
L vs LIONS s/u L
W@Jags W
W VS Miami
L rested H to Eagles s/u
L @ GB -6 s/u
L vs Bills s/u HOME

2 wins 4 losses the 4 loses as a chalk

FOOTBALL 101

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Scrap. Be nice.
He needs help!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
First off BW would never release a team he was going to bet a mill on unless he had a nefarious reason and you can trust me on that...

Once hammer1 backs up your statement.....I am a believer.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Scrapman and hammer1 in the same thread......it doesn't get any better than that
Oh Yeah GIF