Bitcoin $781.41

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
By 2025, cryptocurrency will be the norm as banks will all be digital.

Iso20022 will replace the SWIFT system.

I also think that 99% of the cryptocurrencies around today will be worthless by 2030.

Central banks have committees investigating the use of CBDC - "Central Bank Digital Currencies".

Visa, Mastercard, GooglePay, ApplePay, Amazon and many major Pan-Asian, European and Middle East banks have contracts signed with cryptocurrencies for payment networks.

Choose wisely.

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
By 2025, cryptocurrency will be the norm as banks will all be digital.

Iso20022 will replace the SWIFT system.

I also think that 99% of the cryptocurrencies around today will be worthless by 2030.

Central banks have committees investigating the use of CBDC - "Central Bank Digital Currencies".

Visa, Mastercard, GooglePay, ApplePay, Amazon and many major Pan-Asian, European and Middle East banks have contracts signed with cryptocurrencies for payment networks.

Choose wisely.

CBDCs are not cryptocurrencies, they are centralized and controllable digital ledgers.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
I think that cryptocurrency is another soap bubble. China and other states do not want to support cryptocurrency. I think this is a way for a lot of people to invest their money and lose it.

Yes. So many people have lost so much money. I've definitely never heard this before with cryptocurrencies. You're on it though. Thanks for the investment advice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I plan to hold. It always goes through these peaks and valleys. The next time it goes up it will go up higher than the last time. Higher highs and higher lows.

Maybe a big mistake but I pulled completely out of the stock market on Friday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
I plan to hold. It always goes through these peaks and valleys. The next time it goes up it will go up higher than the last time. Higher highs and higher lows.

I've only used Bitcoin to make deposits/withdrawals, but was planning on investing at the right time. Is now the right time Jack?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
It's way too late to stop Bitcoin. Banks and big money are involved. Don't let them buy your Bitcoin cheap. It's still early for those who haven't made the jump.

What happens when technology improves and the mining process is expedited? Am I missing something or isn't that a massive inflation risk with this?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Dave Ramsey always says you only get hurt if you jump off the roller coaster, and I think I've learned the hard way that there is something to it. I pulled a bunch out after the 2020 COVID drop and kept it out for a long time....and I regret it.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Dave Ramsey always says you only get hurt if you jump off the roller coaster, and I think I've learned the hard way that there is something to it. I pulled a bunch out after the 2020 COVID drop and kept it out for a long time....and I regret it.

I just read that there is a maximum of 21 million coins, so I guess that answers that.....kind of.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I've only used Bitcoin to make deposits/withdrawals, but was planning on investing at the right time. Is now the right time Jack?

There's a chance we could see $20K again. Hard to tell, so many opinions out there by so called experts. There's also the chance we could see $100k in the next few months. Hard to say. I'm not going anywhere.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

I can always jump back in. I just feel like we have a bubble here and there will be better opportunities in the future. I'm comfortable on the sidelines right now.

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
What happens when technology improves and the mining process is expedited? Am I missing something or isn't that a massive inflation risk with this?

In addition to the maximum of 21 million coins there is a difficultly adjustment that ensures that the mining reward/block time is kept relatively constant at 10 minutes. There is no way to accelerate mining of the coins.

darksoul

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2022
The markets are volatile. I advise y'all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. What do you think the value of bitcoin will be in a year?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg