bye bye america

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Job Data manipulation... Trading good paying jobs for part time jobs.

Latest List of Layoffs Over Last 4 Months: 1. Twitch: 35% of workforce 2. Hasbro: 20% of workforce 3. Spotify: 17% of workforce 4. Levi's: 15% of workforce 5. Zerox: 15% of workforce 6. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce 7. Wayfair: 13% of workforce 8. Tesla: 10% of workforce 9. Duolingo: 10% of workforce 10. Washington Post: 10% of workforce 11. Snapchat: 10% of workforce 12. eBay: 9% of workforce 13. PayPal: 9% of workforce 14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce 15. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce 16. Macy's: 4% of workforce 17. Blackrock: 3% of workforce 18. Citigroup: 20,000 employees 19. UPS: 12,000 employees 20. Cisco: "Thousands" of employees In 2024, we have already seen 74,000 tech layoffs alone with well over 200,000 across all industries. Last month, the US added a whopping 691,000 part-time jobs while LOSING 6,000 full-time jobs.
Same argument Wayne makes every time there's good jobs info: "All those are part time or low paying jobs". Apparently, people are only hired into high paying full time jobs when a Republican is in the WH. Weird.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Job Data manipulation... Trading good paying jobs for part time jobs.

Latest List of Layoffs Over Last 4 Months: 1. Twitch: 35% of workforce 2. Hasbro: 20% of workforce 3. Spotify: 17% of workforce 4. Levi's: 15% of workforce 5. Zerox: 15% of workforce 6. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce 7. Wayfair: 13% of workforce 8. Tesla: 10% of workforce 9. Duolingo: 10% of workforce 10. Washington Post: 10% of workforce 11. Snapchat: 10% of workforce 12. eBay: 9% of workforce 13. PayPal: 9% of workforce 14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce 15. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce 16. Macy's: 4% of workforce 17. Blackrock: 3% of workforce 18. Citigroup: 20,000 employees 19. UPS: 12,000 employees 20. Cisco: "Thousands" of employees In 2024, we have already seen 74,000 tech layoffs alone with well over 200,000 across all industries. Last month, the US added a whopping 691,000 part-time jobs while LOSING 6,000 full-time jobs.

17.7%

That's the number of part-time workers we have in the USA. That number continues to shrink, as automation absorbs those jobs.

I also find it funny that when job numbers went up last Winter, you cried about it being "seasonal workers", and when they get let go, it's the job market crashing!

Talk about manipulation......

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
17.7%

That's the number of part-time workers we have in the USA. That number continues to shrink, as automation absorbs those jobs.

I also find it funny that when job numbers went up last Winter, you cried about it being "seasonal workers", and when they get let go, it's the job market crashing!

Talk about manipulation......
The job report gets revised everytime it comes out. Submit yourself to all the "proof" they provide. Call it the truth and yell at me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
The job report gets revised everytime it comes out. Submit yourself to all the "proof" they provide. Call it the truth and yell at me.

Well, you go ahead and keep getting your info from Twitter.

Where is the full sheet on TKLs "stats"? How many of those jobs were seasonal? Part time? Full time? EVERYTHING you post is questionable. Why would this be any different?

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Well, you go ahead and keep getting your info from Twitter.

Where is the full sheet on TKLs "stats"? How many of those jobs were seasonal? Part time? Full time? EVERYTHING you post is questionable. Why would this be any different?

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
And on the lighter side of utter bullshit that's provided for you.
.https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-biden-bizarrely-claims-his-uncle-was-potentially-eaten-by-cannibals-mace/?utm_source=whatfinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
They always revise the jobs report. Explanation from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics below....and it's from over 10 years ago. Google.com, catch the fever.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
hey, cricket is on our side! he's acknowledging that workers should be paid more and he's going to stop voting for the party that basically thinks corporations should be able to do whatever the fuck they want.

be careful, cricket, you're getting pretty close to being "woke."

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

Once again, I pose a question to you, and you come back with something that has nothing to do with it. Rinse/repeat.

But, I'll ask another question that you won't answer, about this gibberish. What the hell does the President have to do with the price of your groceries? I won't stay up to wait for an answer.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Once again, I pose a question to you, and you come back with something that has nothing to do with it. Rinse/repeat.

But, I'll ask another question that you won't answer, about this gibberish. What the hell does the President have to do with the price of your groceries? I won't stay up to wait for an answer.
Sorry wrong proof again.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Sorry, NO proof again.

Why are you so afraid to answer simple, straightforward questions?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Are you seriously asking if I was better off 4 years ago than today? Holy shit! Let me go with a confident "FUCK NO"! 4 years ago, I was getting written authorization to provide as proof that I was an essential worker so I could leave my house! Toilet paper was gone. Businesses were closed. My vacation plans all got cancelled. I had to learn how to fill out forms for unemployment benefits for the weeks I got furloughed. Anyone that says those days were better is a complete liar.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Are you seriously asking if I was better off 4 years ago than today? Holy shit! Let me go with a confident "FUCK NO"! 4 years ago, I was getting written authorization to provide as proof that I was an essential worker so I could leave my house! Toilet paper was gone. Businesses were closed. My vacation plans all got cancelled. I had to learn how to fill out forms for unemployment benefits for the weeks I got furloughed. Anyone that says those days were better is a complete liar.
FUCK YOU!!!!! Gas was cheap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i had tickets to the first weekend of the ncaa tournament. really, nobody had it harder than me.

Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
and, yeah, it's hilarious that they're asking "are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?" i'd say at least 90% of the country is. if THAT'S the deciding question in november, dems win in a landslide.

oh yeah, the magas are CONVINCED they are worse off than they were. most of them aren't, but they sure THINK they are.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
and, yeah, it's hilarious that they're asking "are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?" i'd say at least 90% of the country is. if THAT'S the deciding question in november, dems win in a landslide.

oh yeah, the magas are CONVINCED they are worse off than they were. most of them aren't, but they sure THINK they are.

Well, each and every one of them will tell you, "I'm doing fine, but the rest of the country!..........."

These asshats actually believe once Trump sits on the throne again, he'll push that button that drops prices on everything! His "wall" will magically reappear!

We'll go from, "a chicken in every pot", to "a gun in every hand"! It will be glorious!!!!