Caitlyn

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Really? Hope you are right but I don't see it. This does remind of the Indiana State run with Bird and a bunch of average joes (yes I know Nicks played in the NBA) and Kansas with Danny Manning (Danny and the Miracles). I don't think she has a supporting cast good enough to get them over the hump. And the UConn hump isn't nearly as large a hurdle as South Carolina. They will wear her down. That said, I will be pulling for you AND Caitlyn.

Last edited:
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Fuck Indy St being left out of tournament. They were dangerous

I said to my brother once they lost to Drake the Selection Committee would totally fuck them over, and I was right. It was an absolute joke they did not get in, but a garbage team like Virginia did get in.

But we all know why Virginia got in now don't we.

ISU is a good team, they could have made a deep run in the NCAA tourney, instead they didn't even get a chance to play in it(n)

For past 20 years you have garbage teams get in simply because they are in a Conference with tons of money. And nothing will change, next year the same thing will happen.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I said to my brother once they lost to Drake the Selection Committee would totally fuck them over, and I was right. It was an absolute joke they did not get in, but a garbage team like Virginia did get in.

But we all know why Virginia got in now don't we.

ISU is a good team, they could have made a deep run in the NCAA tourney, instead they didn't even get a chance to play in it(n)

For past 20 years you have garbage teams get in simply because they are in a Conference with tons of money. And nothing will change, next year the same thing will happen.

100%

Reactions: Destructor D
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Really? Hope you are right but I don't see it. This does remind of the Indiana State run with Bird and a bunch of average joes (yes I know Nicks played in the NBA) and Kansas with Danny Manning (Danny and the Miracles). I don't think she has a supporting cast good enough to get them over the hump. And the UConn hump isn't nearly as large a hurdle as South Carolina. They will wear her down. That said, I will be pulling for you AND Caitlyn.
Iowa should get past UCONN tonight fairly easily and will score a bunch of points doing so. I played Iowa and the over 162.5– but I’m a huge homer in this game, so…

No way no how Iowa— or UCONN, stays within single digits of S carolina in the final. They’re undefeated for a reason and that ain’t changing in these next two games

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Iowa should get past UCONN tonight fairly easily and will score a bunch of points doing so. I played Iowa and the over 162.5– but I’m a huge homer in this game, so…

No way no how Iowa— or UCONN, stays within single digits of S carolina in the final. They’re undefeated for a reason and that ain’t changing in these next two games
Iowa going to beat them if they win this, bro

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I'm trying to give the women's tourney a chance...at least a few games as well as Final 4 this year and last. That foul at the end of the game ruined what was a really good game. That was awful. I guess they had to get Catlin into the championship and couldn't risk it.

Also, they didn't call a blatant forearm push-off by Clark several plays earlier before she hit a wide open 16-footer. I've gotten where I can't stand Clark but I like the rest of the team. Most of these teams suck balls so while I agree she's really good, there's only a handful of teams that are above average.

I had UConn +4 and UConn ML so yeah that's one reason I'm salty. But I really felt robbed of a good ending more than the money. Make or miss I just wanted to see a shot go up w a trip to the championship game in the balance.

Reactions: T and athaole

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Big girl got her arm out and leaned into the path on that pick. Could it have been a no call? Sure. As a guy with money on Iowa I had no problem with the call.

Reactions: T and redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I'm trying to give the women's tourney a chance...at least a few games as well as Final 4 this year and last. That foul at the end of the game ruined what was a really good game. That was awful. I guess they had to get Catlin into the championship and couldn't risk it.

Also, they didn't call a blatant forearm push-off by Clark several plays earlier before she hit a wide open 16-footer. I've gotten where I can't stand Clark but I like the rest of the team. Most of these teams suck balls so while I agree she's really good, there's only a handful of teams that are above average.

I had UConn +4 and UConn ML so yeah that's one reason I'm salty. But I really felt robbed of a good ending more than the money. Make or miss I just wanted to see a shot go up w a trip to the championship game in the balance.
Was a good call ;)