ChainLink is getting really close.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Well guys, I?ve been following ChainLink very closely. This is my retirement project.
From the looks of it, main network launch is very very close.
I fully expect this to trade for $10+ within a few months of the network running.
If smartcontracts and API?s are a significant part of the future like many studies suggest ,
Then this is the project that aims directly at that , fully decentralized Oracle. Endless use cases.
The technology is a true game changer & partnerships(some speculated) are top notch.
Ived posted about LINK at MJ?s before and wanted to update everyone who perhaps sold in this bear market.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
I still own a bag. One of the few I have not sold. Just bought some more. I very much appreciate your info!

:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Chainlink has been getting frisky as of late. You have any other projects that has caught your attention tulah?

:thumb:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Chainlink ATH! With the BTC dump I sold all coins.

:00x25

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I?ll never sell:SIB
Not sure if you?ve guys been following along the bread crumbs trail but if u have you?d of bought more!
Follow The_Crypto_Oracle on Twitter.
He published a few Medium post. Also check the Imgur bread crumb trail.
Last but not least. 4Chan /biz. Waruso has the archives.
Link will be a top 3 MC by 2020.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Yea should have never got out. Sold the last of it at 8k. I am buying back in. Watching. See what price I can get.
Hopefully this coin can do an XRB for me which was a 40x. Or more!

:padlock:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Yea should have never got out. Sold the last of it at 8k. I am buying back in. Watching. See what price I can get.
Hopefully this coin can do an XRB for me which was a 40x. Or more!

:padlock:

Bought at 11.4k on Saturday. Not selling. :s2:

:thumb:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Well guys, I?ve been following ChainLink very closely. This is my retirement project.
From the looks of it, main network launch is very very close.
I fully expect this to trade for $10+ within a few months of the network running.
If smartcontracts and API?s are a significant part of the future like many studies suggest ,
Then this is the project that aims directly at that , fully decentralized Oracle. Endless use cases.
The technology is a true game changer & partnerships(some speculated) are top notch.
Ived posted about LINK at MJ?s before and wanted to update everyone who perhaps sold in this bear market.

How are you feeling about LINK these days?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
sup fellas. this is my retirement project, A very early retirement project. im so bullish words can not explain.
consensys NYC is next week.
sergey has a 30 minute speech scheduled, lots of rumors on the main network launch.
Hadera Hashgraph and IOST both been added to the partnerships. amongst too many to list.
ina meet up in February the team said 2nd quarter 2019 the network will be released.

The volume has been insane for the lst 3 days. I have 100% confidence in LINK at $10 range this year.
potential to be $100+ within a few yrs. .....yes the tokenomics can make sense with such a high evaluation.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Appreciate the update. Helps steady my weak hands. Corn kicking ass

:0008

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Without taking my time to look it up, where can this be stored? I may get in if it can be stored on my ledger.

I think I had it at one time but don't remember where I had to store it. I'm not leaving anything on these exchanges. I think I did have it on my ledger through mew.

I'm 100% bitcoin and probably gonna stay with that but maybe some LINK to put away long term.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Without taking my time to look it up, where can this be stored? I may get in if it can be stored on my ledger.

I think I had it at one time but don't remember where I had to store it. I'm not leaving anything on these exchanges. I think I did have it on my ledger through mew.

I'm 100% bitcoin and probably gonna stay with that but maybe some LINK to put away long term.

hey Jack,

You can store it on Ledger or Nano wallets through Myetherwallet or ANY other ethereum wallet.

Main launch is May 30th...
Get your ducks in a row gents.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
hey Jack,

You can store it on Ledger or Nano wallets through Myetherwallet or ANY other ethereum wallet.

Main launch is May 30th...
Get your ducks in a row gents.

Maybe I'll take a shot.

Thanks. :0008