Daily NBA DFS

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
978c669964adca2331213170c22a580c.jpg

Anybody interested in posting about NBA DFS? If so I would be willing to try and do this daily. Talk about big plays and value plays..

I?m up about 13 k in NBA DFS but it takes entries and knowing when to go in on your contests. Well really it takes a lot of luck but you have to create it.
36ba2c77448ede457f475d0aff4f150f.jpg

I?m Adam 2761 and when I won 10k the other night I was at 50 k til about 1:21 left. Talk about a rush. I knew at about 2 minutes left I would win 1 to 50 K, 50 K would have been so sweet but Horton for Lakers made the dunk with 1:21 to put me in second and then I?m just hoping because the game was out of reach and third place guy had Green for Denver and he missed a shot with a minute left, has he got anything in final minute a rebound, assist or made bucket, helll a block or a steal and I finish in third so being second was a good enough rush.

But I will try to post daily and please share some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Some good hits!

I was happy last week when I won $12 on a .25 contest!

You got to have a lot of time and be able to change lineups. I spent a lot of time changing lineups, roby was out abs cane wit musicala but RotoGrinders had oladipo out so I played too much wall but these guys can turn it on second half

Lots of luck to hit. So Dn close to 50 k but so close to 1 k lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You got to have a lot of time and be able to change lineups. I spent a lot of time changing lineups, roby was out abs cane wit musicala but RotoGrinders had oladipo out so I played too much wall but these guys can turn it on second half

Lots of luck to hit. So Dn close to 50 k but so close to 1 k lol

I wont play for much money, because I'm way overmatched by these guys. I'll casually set a line up, and check back once the games start, only to find a player is now out. Or, I'll pick a big name, then see he's only played by 4% of the players. Sure enough , he's getting rest tonight.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well done on the big money bleedingpurple:0074

I don't do NBA........but Jack can tell you I do pretty well with tennis....but sadly not as good as you in NBA, bravo to you:clap:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Well done on the big money bleedingpurple:0074

I don't do NBA........but Jack can tell you I do pretty well with tennis....but sadly not as good as you in NBA, bravo to you:clap:

It?s grind cause it?s everyday.. so there are a lot of bad days as well, keep afloat and hopefully hit the good ones

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg