'Death to America' chants in Michigan.........

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
"Death to America, Death to America," the protesters chanted.

The rally was held in front of the Henry Ford Centennial Library on Friday and was led by local activist Takek Bazzi.

"Imam Khomeini, who declared International Al Quds Day, this is why he would say to pour all of your chants and all of your shots upon the head of America," Bazzi said.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Gov.Gretchen Whitmer remained silent after protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, who shouted "Death to America" during an International Al-Quds Day rally.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022

Condemning 'death to America' chants should be easy. Not for liberal Michigan Gov. Whitmer.​

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Condemning 'death to America' chants should be easy. Not for liberal Michigan Gov. Whitmer.​

Free speech allows people to say really stupid shit. Hopefully they all get fired from their jobs and are shunned by future employers. I'm more worried about actions. Remember when Trump supporters attacked the seat of government and tried to overthrow the results of an election? That was a lot worse in my eyes.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Free speech allows people to say really stupid shit. Hopefully they all get fired from their jobs and are shunned by future employers. I'm more worried about actions. Remember when Trump supporters attacked the seat of government and tried to overthrow the results of an election? That was a lot worse in my eyes.
well, sure, but they only wanted to hang the VP (who they themselves voted for). i mean, they never actually chanted "death to america." isn't that what really matters?

man, i'll say this for republican politicians... they are experts at manipulating these ignorant fucks. they haven't done a single fucking thing to actually, you know, improve their lives, but they know they are still in NO danger of losing their votes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg