EXPERT WARNS: ALL VAXXED WILL DIE SOON! - Is The Jab A Ticking Time Bomb? - How Many Were Real?

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
osh Sigurdson reports on the claims of Dr. Dolores Cahill that those who got the covid "vaccines" will ALL be dead within a few years. While the claim is quite outlandish, it's not really that far off. Of course a LARGE percentage of the covid fake "vaccines" were just saline water and others didn't actually contain the mRNA claimed. It would have been far too obvious for 50% of the world to suddenly start dying. Still, tens of millions of people took the actual mRNA injections and if they missed it the first or second time, if they've had 4 or 5 shots, it's unlikely they totally avoided it. We are seeing countless studies showing mass deaths of men, women and children and it cannot be ignored. We've been trying to warn people from the very beginning about this mass die off to come. Every year, more people are dying than the last despite less people getting injected each year. With that said, of those death, it's mostly only among the vaccinated. Astrazeneca has admitted their injections cause heart defects. Moderna has acknowledged that their injections cause cancer. Pfizer was just caught red-handed covering up cancer data which pairs with the same SV-40 in Moderna's mRNA death shots. As we've been reporting for years, the first example of so-called "SARS-CoV2" was from a DARPA document in 2018 to Anthony Fauci. In the document, they call SARS-CoV2 a "vaccine induced illness. It's always been the vaccines. There was never a "covid virus." People can throw conjecture to the wind as much as they want. Show an isolate. You can't. The jabs are causing a massive swath of death. Arizona's GOP has just labeled covid shots a "bioweapon." Despite all of this, major organizations are still calling on children and pregnant women to be injected with these mass murder shots. There's a war on and it's not against left or right, it's not racial. It's a war on humanity itself. Fight back.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Remember when someone asked “show me who you walk with”. Well, if your politics line up with this Neanderthal, maybe time for some introspection.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Josh Sigurdson reports on the recent news of Pfizer once again getting caught red-handed in a coverup as the company hid cancer linked DNA in "covid" vaccines from the FDA and Health Canada. Once again, "Pfizergate" is trending due to multiple different coverups being exposed at the same time. As we see "Turbo Cancer" skyrocket across the board, the culprits are still at large, making billions of dollars. The massive rise in cancers have been easily attributed via multiple major studies to the so-called "covid vaccines." Moderna has in the past admitted that their vaccines cause cancer due to a DNA manipulating fragment. We reported on it at the time and pointed out that Pfizer also used the same cancer causing DNA. SV40 (Simian Virus 40). Now it's clear that they went out of their way to hide this information and this key ingredient from major health boards throughout the world. From the FDA and Health Canada to the NHS. Meanwhile, Pfizer is simultaneously in trouble for gene editing which it seems was a "conspiracy theory" only months ago. Interesting how the tides turn so quickly. The question is, will there be justice? That is a question that cannot yet be answered

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Ray? Answer this question. (I've asked it several times, but never get an answer.)

What do "they" gain by killing off hundreds of millions of people?

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I hope this doesn't happen Im the only person in my family that isn't vaxxed. While I believe there is a link between covid vax, cancer and heart issues. I don't think everyone is going to die that was vaxxed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I hope this doesn't happen Im the only person in my family that isn't vaxxed. While I believe there is a link between covid vax, cancer and heart issues. I don't think everyone is going to die that was vaxxed.

Do you remember when RAINMAND tried to convince everyone you wouldn't be able to field a high school football team, because all the kids were dropping from heart problems?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa

Bill Gates Admits the Shots Contain Nanotech​

·
May 7, 2024
Download
Greg Reese

Greg Reese​

SUBSCRIBE
So long as we do nothing, the outcome is predictable.
https://gregreese.substack.com/
When the COVID vaccines were first being distributed to the public, the vaccine inserts were intentionally left blank. Because they were never safe and effective. And for those who did their own research, they were discovered to be deadly. The Moderna patent for this mRNA technology stated that they contain self assembling lipid nanoparticle technology. And now that an estimated six hundred million doses have been administered to the US public, Bill Gates admits this.
“Making the mRNA is really easy and really cheap. And that's the magic of this thing. But there's no doubt in the next five years, we can, you know, we just need to mess around. There's a lot of lipid nanoparticles, and some are very self-assembling. There's no inherent reason it's not thermal stable, it's not cheap and it's not scalable. And so, as over the five years we fix that part of it, mature it, which is very typical, we'll be able to build factories worldwide that can make $2 vaccines with even less lead time than we've had to have here during this pandemic.” ~ Bill Gates
Bill says these mRNA shots can easily be programmed to administer any type of spike protein pathogen. And the Moderna patent lists several. Over a hundred pathogens that can be control released over time so that deaths will appear to be random and mysterious. Those injected are understandably having a hard time accepting this reality, and while they are busy trying to figure out where all the heart attacks, turbo cancer, and neurological disease is coming from, they are being told that it’s due to Climate Change, and that regular pandemics are to now be expected.
During the roll-out of the experimental shots, mainstream media pundit, Chris Cuomo, pushed for vaccine passports and attacked vaccine hesitancy.
“How are they going to know who's vaccinated? You just said they showed the card. That's not the answer. The answer is a vaccine passport.”
“Part of the reason that you're seeing what you're seeing in Florida is because of vaccine hesitancy.” ~ Chris Cuomo
Cuomo is now claiming to be injured from the vaccines
“So today, the New York Times released an article that's getting a lot of play that says that there are thousands of people who say they're still suffering side effects, they believe, from the vaccine. We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, aka side effects, but nobody's really talking about it because they're too afraid of blame and they just want it to go away. But the problem is people like Sean and me and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their blood work and their lives and their feelings and, you know, physically, are not going away.” ~ Chris Cuomo
And he is saying we need a 9/11 style commission to figure it all out.
“You need to have a 9/11 style commission to figure out what worked and what didn't, and what questions need to be answered because it's not over. So not only are we not set up for the next pandemic, and there will be one, but we're not treating people, millions of people who still have problems from the last one.” ~ Chris Cuomo
Cuomo assures us that there will be another pandemic. And this does seem to be the one sure thing in today’s uncertain times. The released notes on the current discussions of the WHO pandemic treaty, are all about profit margins. Disease X is coming. The US Dollar is beyond saving. But while it still has a heartbeat there are billions to be made by another fake pandemic. And the CEO of Blackrock, Larry Fink, is saying that because of Artificial Intelligence, continuing the depopulation agenda is a good thing.
“I could argue in the developed countries, the big winners are countries that have shrinking populations. The social problems that one will have in substituting humans for machines is going to be far easier in those countries that have declining populations.” ~ Larry Fink
So long as we the people do nothing, the outcome is predictable. We will be slaves to a bureaucratic non-human system run by machines. And if we want to remain human and save our souls, then we had better stop being complacent audience members and start getting involved.
Pfizer whistle-blower Dr. Michael Yeadon recently said the obvious. Without an insurrection we can expect a new event that will trigger a digital ID connected to a digital currency, and a wave of fake pandemics with mandated shots until the population reaches their desired levels.
And as long as we remain stubbornly divided, we don’t stand a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg