Final 4

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
I’ve only make two big plays in the tournament so far. Ill over ISt and Pur over Tenn. Saturday I’ll make another.

Purdue -9.5 *****

If Alabama makes their 3’s they will be in it till the end. If they don’t they will be ran out of the building. I don’t like the fact they will be shooting in a stadium and not an arena but it is what it is.

Alabama +11.5 **
Alabama +550 *

Good luck guys!!

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
I’ve only make two big plays in the tournament so far. Ill over ISt and Pur over Tenn. Saturday I’ll make another.

Purdue -9.5 *****

If Alabama makes their 3’s they will be in it till the end. If they don’t they will be ran out of the building. I don’t like the fact they will be shooting in a stadium and not an arena but it is what it is.

Alabama +11.5 **
Alabama +550 *

Good luck guys!!
Bama shooting 70% and still down at half. Not sure what more they can do. Chuck is right, the longer this game stays close the more pressure UConn will feel. Oats is underrated as a coach if this stays close I like Bama outright. No bet for the second half, I’ll stick with the pregame bets.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Bama shooting 70% and still down at half. Not sure what more they can do. Chuck is right, the longer this game stays close the more pressure UConn will feel. Oats is underrated as a coach if this stays close I like Bama outright. No bet for the second half, I’ll stick with the pregame bets.
Alabama is satans engine

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg