Florida School Shooting

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
sounds like they captured the gunman. unknown how many fatalities yet. at least 1.

how do you even stop this shit from happening?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
There's no stopping it. It's an integral part of our culture. You hate America if you try to stop it. We get what we deserve. Pray for no whammies.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
I don't know, if only there was a way. If only.......

congressman on TV from Florida just said they tried passing a bill last year where you couldn't buy a gun if you were on the terrorist watch list and they couldn't even pass that.

that seems pretty insane.

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
I wonder how he was even able to enter the school...Around here schools are locked, and a person is video verified before entry some even have officers on site during the day.....:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
congressman on TV from Florida just said they tried passing a bill last year where you couldn't buy a gun if you were on the terrorist watch list and they couldn't even pass that.

that seems pretty insane.

Pretty standard. The "right" to own a gun trumps all common sense in this country. Ever try talking with an NRA member? It's a conversation you won't soon forget.

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Only in America does this shit happen......wish this sick fuck would have killed himself, fucking coward.
Wtf are the politicians doing on TV, they have done absolutely nothing to stop this from happening time and time again. Jesus, the poor families of the victims , I can not even begin to understand how they must feel...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
There's no stopping it. It's an integral part of our culture. You hate America if you try to stop it. We get what we deserve. Pray for no whammies.

Your entire statement was so far out of bounds it isn't funny and I assume it's a troll. I am curious if you know the meaning of integral and meant to use it there?

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Parkland: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Umpqua CC: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
the white house issued a statement saying they will pray for the dead and injured children

again , again, again, again, again

They also stated this would have been prevented if there were more guns in the school.

nothing to see here.

just wait until next time and the next two day news cycle.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Pretty standard. The "right" to own a gun trumps all common sense in this country. Ever try talking with an NRA member? It's a conversation you won't soon forget.

oh yes I have lived across the street and fished with him for 25 years ...die hard never will give up my weapons...and prepared for war.

I ask him if he was ready to start standing by his granddaughters school now that both of them will no longer be home-schooled.Keep in mind ya gotta give up that $100,000.00 a year tell those guys what to do job to do it...

Well...................

I don't know what it will take to bring about the change....

"Sorry for your loss."

again and again and again and again......

18th school shooting in 2018

American's.........selfish to the very bitten end...

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
We need more guns!

Isn?t that the answer we get from the dip shits that can?t even fathom giving up their guns? Every other nation that has solved the problem by engineering out the weapons be damned. We?re so fucking dumb. Police officers were killed in my small town this past Saturday by a guy that paid someone else to buy the gun for him. This fucking sucks and instead of talking about getting rid of guns we?re talking about concealed carry permits allowed to cross state lines. WTF is wrong with us?

jigs

Forum Member
Jul 18, 2000
sounds like they captured the gunman. unknown how many fatalities yet. at least 1.

how do you even stop this shit from happening?

Ban the general public from being able to purchase or own automatic weapons.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal

Not a gun guy or nra member but...

Pretty sure I read that not one of these shooters....ever...in the history of mass shootings....were ever a member of the nra.

Just think they're mentally disillusioned and/or criminals and no law will stop them if this is what they set out to do (and most break multiple laws prior to these shootings as well).

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Not a gun guy or nra member but...

Pretty sure I read that not one of these shooters....ever...in the history of mass shootings....were ever a member of the nra.

Just think they're mentally disillusioned and/or criminals and no law will stop them if this is what they set out to do (and most break multiple laws prior to these shootings as well).

The point being made was the NRA is reason number one as to why we can't get change.