Follow the $$$

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Quite the narcissist....You are NO ONE's hero. You're just a cocksucking douchebag.

:mj12: YYZ

I agree. The biggest tool bag on this site! Not a positive thought has ever been uttered by this dipshit. He's the scum of jack's. Never any useful info on capping, just uses the bashing as his social interaction. I bet he lives with mom in the basement. Never been laid, and no wonder why.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I'll make a deal with you.

Instead of posting your record for your "last ten plays", which is a shitty 5-4-1, post your last 20!

You re as big of a clown as hammer!

So what's the deal?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
So what's the deal?

The deal is, you're the same huckster as hammer! You tell everyone you're 5-2-1 over your last few plays, as if that wiped away the shit ton of loses you had the previous week. If you're going to post a record, post one. But don't hide behind that chicken shit you are doing.

You always claim that you hate touts, but that's exactly what you are. You might not charge for your plays, (thank god!), but the act is the same. I've harped on this before, so it's stupid to bring it up again and again.

The only act missing from this play is where you tell everyone youre sorry, but you don't need the bullshit, and the losers yell how I chased another great capper from the site! :0074

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
laughable

ez winner but moved to dumpster bc a bunch of dudes who never post or win any plays invade the thread

traffic is way down, i wonder why???

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
T, yyz - post a play at some point

at least ez posts some fucking plays so he gets benefit of the doubt - rest of you arr a fucking joke, go back to general forum

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Kinda funny how I catch shit for being the "police" of certain posters by the same two or three guys who think it's ok to police me.

:mj07:

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Kinda funny how I catch shit for being the "police" of certain posters by the same two or three guys who think it's ok to police me.

:mj07:

I bet your a short, fat fuck, with a small dick.

It's the only explanation for your attitude.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I'm tall. Other than that you are correct!

2 outta 3 for you! Best you've done in 10 days!

:00hour

Sure if 5"9 is considered tall:00x12

Happy to know that your a fan and follow my plays dipshit.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Sure if 5"9 is considered tall:00x12

Happy to know that your a fan and follow my plays dipshit.

I'm happy I don't wager on them! Yikes!

Why don't we both do the forum a favor, and take the rest of the month off? If I don't see anymore posts from you, I won't post. Here's your chance to benefit the site 100 times more than you ever have!

If I were a betting man, I'd wager I'll be able to post when I wake up......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I'm happy I don't wager on them! Yikes!

Why don't we both do the forum a favor, and take the rest of the month off? If I don't see anymore posts from you, I won't post. Here's your chance to benefit the site 100 times more than you ever have!

If I were a betting man, I'd wager I'll be able to post when I wake up......

Ok deal, i won't post again till i see a post from you first.
Have a good sleep nimwit

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
laughable

ez winner but moved to dumpster bc a bunch of dudes who never post or win any plays invade the thread

traffic is way down, i wonder why???

Sitting here this gorgeous morning on my deck overlooking the Atlantic ocean and reading all this. Yup it's your asshole huckster scammer. You have been here almost as long as i have Burnsie and know the deal and what the truth is. But not only in this forum but in almost all others those that envy the accomplished rail against them and wallow at the misery they live in. Penis envy maybe ??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Sitting here this gorgeous morning on my deck overlooking the Atlantic ocean and reading all this. Yup it's your asshole huckster scammer. You have been here almost as long as i have Burnsie and know the deal and what the truth is. But not only in this forum but in almost all others those that envy the accomplished rail against them and wallow at the misery they live in. Penis envy maybe ??

Here's the deal scammer.

Start posting all your plays in one thread and keep a detailed and accurate record. We have proven you're a loser and yet you continue to claim you're a winner. Only YOU can prove this. I've offered to pay for a monitoring service to which you respond with childish attacks. You exude all the attributes of a gambling shill. So before you come back in and call me names and claim moronic penis envy...Grow the fuck up and prove us all wrong.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Here's the deal scammer.

Start posting all your plays in one thread and keep a detailed and accurate record. We have proven you're a loser and yet you continue to claim you're a winner. Only YOU can prove this. I've offered to pay for a monitoring service to which you respond with childish attacks. You exude all the attributes of a gambling shill. So before you come back in and call me names and claim moronic penis envy...Grow the fuck up and prove us all wrong.

Seek medical help.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Here's the deal scammer.

Mornin' Low T Nice ta hear from ya !!! Words 0f wisdom to ya The Cockroach does not tell KING KONG what to do. I have been monitored here for 17 years and 10 elsewhere on a slow day go back 17 years and go thru my posts and member comments U think i
am not what i say FADE Away U will have a short career First week i ever posted if i recall 8 - 2 and i have gotten way better 100 % winners here and on the net in 2019 here and elsewhere I dont get 1200 hits because people think I am full of shit[?.Do as you like troll bash or educate yourself
Water off a ducks back to me. have a nice day /COLOR]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Hey fuck nuts.

Your shill tactics are getting old. Your own thread gets thrown in the dumpster (where it belongs) so you start posting shit in others threads. You did this before and Jack warned you...

Start your own thread fuck nuts and post your own plays. We know you're still a loser you can't hide. :mj07:

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Mornin' Low T Nice ta hear from ya !!! Words 0f wisdom to ya The Cockroach does not tell KING KONG what to do. I have been monitored here for 17 years and 10 elsewhere on a slow day go back 17 years and go thru my posts and member comments U think i
am not what i say FADE Away U will have a short career First week i ever posted if i recall 8 - 2 and i have gotten way better 100 % winners here and on the net in 2019 here and elsewhere I dont get 1200 hits because people think I am full of shit[?.Do as you like troll bash or educate yourself
Water off a ducks back to me. have a nice day /COLOR]

This is all BULLSHIT and lies. You must live the life of a fucking liar. You probably walk around the assisted living facility in the PR telling people bullshit stories to keep up your own lies.

You're a fucking loser. You know it. We all know it. You don't win. YOU LOSE. :142smilie