Freaky- "Strike before Iran's nukes get hot

djgorno55

The C.O.
Forum Member
Apr 1, 2004
Dunkirk, NY
RAYMOND said:
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE ! BEFORE SOMETHING IS DONE, IT MAY BE YOU MY FRIEND OR YOUR LOVE ONES, THEN IT MAY BE TOO LATE
:rolleyes: , THESE TERRORIST GROUP ARE GETTING STRONGER AND STONGER, AND IRAN IS TERRORIST. THEY WANT US DEAD!

IF SOME ONE GOING TO KILL ME , I GOING TO KILL THEM FIRST :142lmao:

YOUR RIGHT HOW MANY US TROOPS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE ALL THIS COMES TO A STOP THESE ARABIC COUNTRIES OVER THERE ARE CRAZY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TROOPS WE SEND OVER THERE THERE GOING TO FIND AWAY TO DO THE SAME THINGS. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GO AND DO GO OVER THERE AND TAKE OVER EVERY COUNTRY. THE PRES WANTED TO GO AFTER IRAQ THATS WHAT HE DECIDED WHAT WOULD THE WORLD THINK IF WE TURNED AROUND AND WENT INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY I JUST THINK THAT WOULD CAUSE A WORLD WAR. NOT SMART TO DO IT ANYTIME SOON I WOULD WAIT A COUPLE YEARS UNTIL IRAQ AND AFGAIN SETTLE DOWN

vyrus858

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
I am a direct descendant of the last Persian king Reza Pahlavi who was ousted by the PIECE OF SH*T Islamic Fundamentalists that inspired a revolution in 1979 and turned my motherland from a flourishing western like nation into a backwards, Islamic run nation built on fear and terror...a revolution against these Mullahs has been sought since the day they took over in 1979 because persians everywhere new this was a step backwards by letting these child molesting mother f**ckers take power...a revolution was noted in this article and I personally believe that is the best way to neutralize these terrorist bastards...they executed a number of my uncles because they support the americinization of Iran at the time and I believe they will get what they deserve...the old King's son is a big fan of making Iran a western-like nation again with close ties to the U.S...He currently is residing in Washington D.C. , www.rezapahlavi.com

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg