Friday Hoops Betting

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
This post should be in the dumpster. This tout is trying to use your platform to drum up some business. No room on this site for this shit! Post your picks or don't, but quit pushing your BS agenda. Madjackers don' need to pay for picks, when this site is filled with great cappers sharing info for FREE. take a hike dipshit!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IPredict

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2021
NY
I posted every play for free dude, no one asked anyone here to pay for anything.

Thanks for taking the time to show people you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You blend into this site perfectly!

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
LOL! You're crackin me up, dude! Thanks for bringing your humor to the site. You're no tout, you're a pizza chef! If you sold those picks to other people they would obviously be pissed that you post the same shit here for free! Keep doing what you're doing bro and I will send some band aids to NY for them bloody knuckles.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
I posted every play for free dude, no one asked anyone here to pay for anything.

Thanks for taking the time to show people you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You blend into this site perfectly!

Jack, has asked you to stop with the links, you are associated with pay sites, youtube videos, you tout your record on other sites. These are tell-tale signs of you trying to bait madjackers into paying for your picks eventually. You can spin it anyway you like. But you know this to be true. My suggestion to you is get a real job, something you can be proud of. Now fuck off and spin some pies assclown.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg