GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I don't love the card but this one went in early and I show the line approaching -160. Atalanta #3 in Serie A scoring , xG and home xG. They are lethal at home having scored 3 or more in 4 of 5 in their own park. Udinese has scored in 5 of 6 on the road and has given up 2 or more on road 3 of last 4. Ata should be good got 2-3 themselves here.
Damnnn thought at half time this was in the bag. Ata wrapped it up at 2-0 and looked pretty disinterested in the last 45 :smilies3

• Sad
Reactions: TurdofDoom
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
SUNDAY
NOTTINGHAM/BOURNEMOUTH OVER 2.5 -143
I can see shootout potential here with two bottom tear XGA teams. Both are in good goal scoring form as well and have been cashing overs for weeks. There was a 3-2 scoreline in 2 of the last 3 meetings. Forest has gone over 2.5 their last 5 in the EPL and Bourne has hit 7 in a row to the over. If the line goes down for some reason I will add, but I can see it catching steam.

Last edited:

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
.500 on the week the Hammers let me down the other day with a pitiful performance.

I been digging for some plays this weekend. I don't post or play singles on anything over -150 and much of what I like is beyond that price. I did find this one below.

SATURDAY
AC MILAN/FROSINONE OVER -150
Frosinone for a bottom feeding club has some decent goal scoring metrics. Their xG numbers are mid range, but at home they are 4th best in Serie A at 1.82 goals per game. Frosinone has scored 2 goals or more at home in 4 of the last 5 games albeit to lower ranking competition. On the defensive side they are piss poor. Fro ranks second worst overall in Serie A in both home goals conceded and home XGA. Today ACM comes to town, and I expect them to have plenty of chances. ACM is #2 overall in Serie A goal scoring overall, and on the road. They average over 2 goals per game on their travels. Milan has scored 2 or more in their last 7 road games, and they have also given up 2 goals or more in 5 of their last 7 road games. They have been leaking goals on the road though and I think Frosinone can get one here. Milan is in good form, they are finding the net in bunches. Based on the #'s and form I think we see goals.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Man EPL overs were good today boom. Nice hit on your AC Milan
Yesssir I was on some of those EPLs in parlays. I have a very live ticket running I need liverpool /arsenal and man city/brentford for a nice payout.

The Serie A game went exactly as planned :ter

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
SUNDAY
NOTTINGHAM/BOURNEMOUTH OVER 2.5 -143
I can see shootout potential here with two bottom tear XGA teams. Both are in good goal scoring form as well and have been cashing overs for weeks. There was a 3-2 scoreline in 2 of the last 3 meetings. Forest has gone over 2.5 their last 5 in the EPL and Bourne has hit 7 in a row to the over. If the line goes down for some reason I will add, but I can see it catching steam.
Above play still my favorite of the weekend card, but adding another.

EPL
LIVERPOOL/ARSENAL OVER 2.5 -150

Reactions: Crazy Fingers
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Yesssir I was on some of those EPLs in parlays. I have a very live ticket running I need liverpool /arsenal and man city/brentford for a nice payout.

The Serie A game went exactly as planned :ter
Last week wasn't too exciting. A few 1 goal misses cost another big week.

I need today EPL Brentford/City OVER for a 5 gamer :smilies3. The line is flipping from-175 to -200. I think City should get 3 themselves if they bring the heat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I expected more from today, and we dropped 2 of 3 :smilies3. The Bundesliga call was way off, but the Brentford/Wolves game was bang on. That one was decided by a fingernail VAR call. I am looking to get this back pronto, back soon.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Nice quick 2-0 recovery from yesterday. Both Stutgart and Arsenal been cracking the nets lately.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg