Hedgehog is in a comic strip!!

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
A witch-hunt on conservatives here at mjs continues. You wonder why its just you three or four libs posting in here for the most part? Most people just can't handle the hate. From Bush hating to Obama loving to Trump hating to Biden loving. I have been here for the last 20 years I know. fdc threatened to murder me in this forum. We were supposed to meet up for a Cubs game here in Houston and he threatened to murder me. Needless to say that did not happen. I am sure some of you would have been happy if he did which is sad. Its just politics, who cares, we can't change a thing. It was fun to argue.
Bai Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
A witch-hunt on conservatives here at mjs continues. You wonder why its just you three or four libs posting in here for the most part? Most people just can't handle the hate. From Bush hating to Obama loving to Trump hating to Biden loving. I have been here for the last 20 years I know. fdc threatened to murder me in this forum. We were supposed to meet up for a Cubs game here in Houston and he threatened to murder me. Needless to say that did not happen. I am sure some of you would have been happy if he did which is sad. Its just politics, who cares, we can't change a thing. It was fun to argue.
Bai Reaction GIF
You post lies from BS propaganda sources. We challenge the source credibility and validity of the reports. You can't handle it. You're not being attacked, you're being fact checked. Sorry you can't handle it. Goodbye.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Bai Reaction GIF

What is this, now? The 150th time you've "left"?

See you in ten minutes, sappy!

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Bai Reaction GIF
You are hedgendary ......
We are so close.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Hedgehog leaves Madjacks for good.

This time it is for real.

Devastating news.....just devastating.