How Can You Watch These Girls Play?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I try every year, when it's a slow sports day, like today. Iowa is playing, and I know they have that "superstar", so I flip over.

First thing? Baritone Beth is howling into the mic. Fuck me.....this won't last long.

Next, I get the same old terrible ball control I've noticed every game I've ever tuned in. These women are horrible!

Finally, the close ups. They zoom in on these gals, and holy shit! I'm looking for the window to bet a two dollar Daily Double!

Keep it.......

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I try every year, when it's a slow sports day, like today. Iowa is playing, and I know they have that "superstar", so I flip over.

First thing? Baritone Beth is howling into the mic. Fuck me.....this won't last long.

Next, I get the same old terrible ball control I've noticed every game I've ever tuned in. These women are horrible!

Finally, the close ups. They zoom in on these gals, and holy shit! I'm looking for the window to bet a two dollar Daily Double!

Keep it.......
HAHAHAHAHA good for you for trying. it's brutal. and i feel like it's a lot better than it was 10 years ago. hopefully they are still fundamentally sound!

quick story, that i may have told before... i went to school at a mid-major. the women's team was one of the better teams in the league. when their season was over, they would often come down to the gym and run full court with us. so it would just be a pick-up team of 5 guys vs the women's team. we usually won. and, as one of the taller guys, i usually played one of their post-up players. you can't play good post-up defense against a woman without feeling like a complete perv. so i didn't play much defense. didn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA

Keep it.......
Gotta love BARITONE BETH........ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I'm watching a game that they put her on....... MUTE, IMMEDIATLEY!!!!!!

Reactions: Iron City
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica

Keep it.......
Well said.