I appreciate any help or thoughts

cardshark007

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2022
Really do not know alot about betting, I do not bet big, $10 - $20 a bet, but i just love the thrill and makes the games more interesting. But this bet really gets me thinking ....THIS CAN NOT LOSE.
which means it will........total 15 or more touchdowns on the 3 nfl games. Its on espn bets sports betting site.
Thoughts please please please.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i wouldn't call it a slam dunk (whoops, wrong sport). it certainly could hit, but you've got 3 teams (GB, Wash, and Seattle) who may struggle to score tomorrow.

that said, if you're not betting anything else tomorrow, even dropping $20 could be worth the entertainment.

Reactions: JP7717 and boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
SEA n WASH may not even get a TD and GB/DET may be a shocking snoozer.
I like under also

Enjoy your 🦃 Day E1

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
I'm in the minority here.
My number came out to 15', and I'd take the over.

True, any one of the three games could be a dud, but also any of the three could be a freakish high scoring holiday tilt that will send the number high enough to make up for the one low scoring affair.

But no matter which way it turns out, you've got the right idea - bet within the range where the dollar amount is insignificant to you win or lose, and have some fun today!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I'm in the minority here.
My number came out to 15', and I'd take the over.

True, any one of the three games could be a dud, but also any of the three could be a freakish high scoring holiday tilt that will send the number high enough to make up for the one low scoring affair.

But no matter which way it turns out, you've got the right idea - bet within the range where the dollar amount is insignificant to you win or lose, and have some fun today!
Or bet over your head, clouds, and stars, like I did 4 weeks ago, then go on a one month sabbatical if it doesn't work out for you. If it works repeat step one and so on and so forth!