LETS GO OVER - NEVER UNDER - 2022/2023

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Got a few back this morning trying to grind it out .

ROMA/JUVE OVER 2 +110
I am showing Juve finding the net in 10 in a row on the road, and Roma scoring in 9 straight home games. This could be 1-1 type of game i just like the odds. The o2.5 is +175 , Juve is in good form and just scored 9 goals last 3 all competitions :0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
this has been a nice game on the eyes, lots of chances. Brentford should of put away 2 or 3 now its anyones game. I think we have a few more goals in this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
EUROPA
SPORTING/ARSENAL OVER +105

much safer lines out there now I saw the O2 at -115 this morning, and before I could get up and pull the trigger it steamed back up. I also see O2, 2 1/2 at + money as well. I think there atleast 2 in this one, the question is will we see 3?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Feeling better about things, been finding a bunch of + money Overs in the last week. I thought Leverkusen was good for or 2 or 3 today, they let me down. I see a few for this weekend that look worth a play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
5 of the last 7 on this page , heading in the right direction. Let's try to have a weekend.

BUNDESLIGA
STUTTGART/FRANKFURT OVER 2.5 -115

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
5 of the last 7 on this page , heading in the right direction. Let's try to have a weekend.

BUNDESLIGA
STUTTGART/FRANKFURT OVER 2.5 -115

Topped up at +105 I see goals in this one. Stuttgart has gone over 7 of the last 8 and they have given up 2 goals in 4 of the last 5. Frankfurt has UCL on deck but should be finding the net at home, and Stuttgart xG is top 6 in the league so they should be able to counter punch.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Frankfurt line still sinking +110 now :popcorn2

SERIE A
EMPOLI/UDINESE OVER 2.5 -105
A bit of risk as these teams can clean sheet , and I rank the other play higher but Empoli given up 2 goals in 5 of the last 6. I think Udinese can get multiple and Empoli should score at home. This is a rare winnable game for Empoli. The recent history shows many high scoring affairs. I dont like it as much as the other play but it makes my card.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
NAPOLI/UDINESE OVER 2.5 -110
There is value in this line if you ask me. . The xG #'s for these teams are juicy with Napoli ranked #1 xG, and Udinese not far behind as they are #6 overall in xG. Udinese is a MUCH better home team, and they are in super good form in their own park. Udinese has scored 2 goals or more in 5 straight home games, and they are unbeaten in their last 6 at home. Alot of the recent good fortune was because they beat up against some minnows at the bottom of the table, but make no mistake Udinese performs far better on their own pitch. They had multi goal games at home against Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Atalanta, and they went to Napoli and almost stole one earlier in the year in a 3-2 defeat. Based on Udinese's recent form, and results at home this year I think we can count on them getting on the board. As for Napoli they should have wrapped up the Scuddetto on the weekend but pissed the game away in the last 20 minutes. I think they come out on a mission tomorrow, and Spaletti has them laser focused to finish the job. These guys looked distraught at the end of last game after not being able to wrap up the title in front of the home fans. I think they bring it tomorrow and we see the net pop a few times. To me we are getting one of the better home performing teams, against the most prolific road scoring team averaging 2+ on their travels. The history shows plenty of O2.5 , with the last 6 games totaling atleast 3 goals. Udinese is susceptible at the back they have given up plenty of multi goal games. I am hoping we see these teams run at each other, and looking for Krava and Osimhen to break through, they are a handful for anyone let alone Udinese's back line. I will take my chances at the price, I would play this at Over 2.5 - 138.

Last edited: