MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
No wonder the world is so fawked up!! All it takes is enough sense to see what is in front of you and fawking idiots cant do it!! GEEZ Your right 3 is about all the winning teams in the PUKE 1 conference so that is good enough for you! Its amazing to me that most people in the country(sports writers, sports enthusiests, sports, gamblers, handicappers, or anyone else involved in sports in some way) that are involved in sports agree and have agreed for many years that from top to bottom SEC has and will always be the strongest football conference in the US!! THE NEW GENERATION , A FEW IDIOTS, and/ OR HOMERS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO SEE THE FACTS AS THEY ARE!!!

we're TRYING to stop the name calling and personal attacks on the forums.

think you can help out???????????????????????

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
we're TRYING to stop the name calling and personal attacks on the forums.

think you can help out???????????????????????

If he can't call people idiots he would have absolutely nothing left to say

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
people like you just draw the insults out of me! its a shame the waste of good brain cells on some mmmm people!! Your a joke and so is the puke 1!! Everyone knows it but cant admit it!! No problem with the name calling. Never again from me. Its just hard to deal with total ignorance sometimes. I would love to be a bookie and have half these folks as customers :)

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
people like you just draw the insults out of me! its a shame the waste of good brain cells on some mmmm people!! Your a joke and so is the puke 1!! Everyone knows it but cant admit it!! No problem with the name calling. Never again from me. Its just hard to deal with total ignorance sometimes. I would love to be a bookie and have half these folks as customers :)

you are such an asset to this forum. how did we ever get along w/o you?

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
:) Never said I was here to put money in your pocket but do put it in mine! Just sharing alittle common sense but that doesnt go over well when people are tunnel visioned. No problem with me I have been capping for over 25 years and I know what and how to do it! You damn sure cant be tunnel visioned or bias and be a good capper. But you can know your stuff and see things in the right way and be a damn good capper!! Plenty of money to be made at it also! i know, I know, you are going to say I am SEC biased. Ok what if I am??? It is and always has been and always will be the strongest football conference!! Whoopeeeee THATS A FACT!!! You still have to be able to cap!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003

Your the joke buddy and trust me evryone one here knows that. if your not name calling check and read your own post you call everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion a joke or ignorant. I would be hard pressed to find anyone as ignorant as you are.

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
Keep dreaming!! Yep just like notrde Lame was going to beat LSU last year and Florida didnt have a chance!! RIGHT!! Good luck Oh dirty you been hiding all year?? It was a drilling thats true :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003

People like me? That must mean evryone on this board that doesn't agree with you. you have called anyone and evryone dumb, ignorant stupid who desn't agree with your opinion. That is the definition of ignorant.

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
Keep dreaming!! Yep just like notrde Lame was going to beat LSU last year and Florida didnt have a chance!! RIGHT!! Good luck Oh dirty you been hiding all year?? It was a drilling thats true :)

It must mean you strongly disagree if you have two exclamation points... You don't think OSU would win the SEC this year?

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
nope sure dont that powder puff schedule they played was pitiful!! They may beat LSU may not but win the SEC are you kidding???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I see Ohio St. winning this game by two touchdowns... LSU lost to Arkansas and Kentucky. Nuff said.

I think OSU will win...

I don't know about winning by 2 td's.

you gotta admit , LSU Def. is awesome.

OSU Off. is 1 dimensional.

LSU should be healthy by game day.

If they are fully healthy LSU will end up slaughtering OSU.

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
Thats the way to talk in "CIRCLES" and cover every aspect Tulah! You cant be wrong that way!! You must be a car salesman? That how you got rich??? It never ceases to amaze me

Cabo

Oil Worker
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Marietta/Anchorage
LSU will be healthy and OSU will be amped up after last years title lose. It should be an interesting game, personally like LSU, but we'll have to wait and see. Take care ..Cabo...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
I think OSU will win...

I don't know about winning by 2 td's.

you gotta admit , LSU Def. is awesome.

OSU Off. is 1 dimensional.

LSU should be healthy by game day.

If they are fully healthy LSU will end up slaughtering OSU.

I'm just having a little fun with the kids...

mabus

Forum Member
Oct 29, 2007
At first I was telling myself I would take LSU -anything under a TD.
But these Ntl Champ games are never that easy.
Something like 2 out of the last 10 favs have covered?
I have made a living taking the points vs. LSU for the past month and a half or so, it was just too easy-it never required any thought, just take the points and watch them win a close one every week.

All that being said, IF Lsu is 100% healthy for the game, I would have a hard time betting ON Osu. I know it is not a new theory, but I really think OSU is very overrated and will have a hard time with LSUs athletes.
Since OSU has the coaching advantage for sure-mabye that evens it out-I dont know yet.

Maybe I will look at playing the total instead Under.

Hey DLVLSU, if you are an experienced handicapper of 25 yrs. +, maybe you could provide some information for winners.
How about starting your own bowl thread and post your picks so we can all choose to read or not read, follow or not follow, whatever.
I am fairly new to this game, so experts like you should post some solid information and picks, since you have so much experience and make so much money.
Thanks...

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Thats the way to talk in "CIRCLES" and cover every aspect Tulah! You cant be wrong that way!! You must be a car salesman? That how you got rich??? It never ceases to amaze me

No .
I own several business'. 1 is a car dealership.
others are things you would likely have no idea about.

Just stick to being a tout for the SEC.

If LSU is healthy I think they will win pretty easily.
If they are still banged up I think OSU can play them close.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dlvlsu

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2002
Here ya go Mabus: Texas -1 Ark +3 Oklahoma -6 Auburn +2 Just for you nobody else :)