Marijuana and TV services

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Are there any marijuana stocks out there? I think I want to buy some pot stocks, its the future.

Also, what do you think will be the next innovation for the way we get our Cable/Satellite? I think we will get it over the internet soon, like netflix

What are your ideas? Just thinking out loud.

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Not sure about the cable thing. The recent ruling that allows IPs to choke back your usage for certain things really messes it all up. I'm pretty sure they're already doing it to Netflix but haven't read enough to be super confident in that statement. Read up on it.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Not sure about the cable thing. The recent ruling that allows IPs to choke back your usage for certain things really messes it all up. I'm pretty sure they're already doing it to Netflix but haven't read enough to be super confident in that statement. Read up on it.

I think a Netflix like cable service would kick ass as long as the internet companies are not going to choke down usage, netflix is too expensive to buy right now at 452 per share, wish I knew about it a year ago, could have doubled my money..will read up on it soon

thanks for your reply

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
2 guys I know bought PHOT

1 was in at .10 and sold at .26 ...100K shares

2nd in at .26 and owns 10,000 shares @ .58 close today. I don't have any.

I did buy ITNS, pure spec...$10.00/share would be great...waiting for a .05 (profit & freebies) and ride the free ones to .10 and .25