Movies I have watched since being quarantined

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Well I guess to each their own......

That's the only part that matters.

I enjoyed that movie while eating a hotdog with ketchup, waiting for my pineapple pizza to be delivered, where I tipped the driver a dollar, and had the radio playing the greatest era, the 60s, in the background.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kick has the absolute worst taste in movies.
Agreed. The absolute worst.

For the record I told you two (and everyone else) to watch this movie and you two both said you loved it......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
That's the only part that matters.

It is funny........you can watch a movie with 300 people......299 of em could all give it a 9 outta 10 or higher, but you'll always have one person say "I hated that movie".

Hell I bet there is somebody on here that thought E.T. and Saving Private Ryan were a piece of shit flicks🤦‍♂️ I am just waiting for Jack and Snafu to come in here and say "Saving Private Ryan was an awful movie, it sucked" :LOL:

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well since I gave Jord20 7 terrible movies to watch, I might as well throw in some awful documentaries to watch as well. I mean if I am going to post some terrible movies, might as well include some terrible documentaries as well:smilies21

- Homicide: New York

- The Pharmacist

- Big River Man

- Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist

- Ice Guardians

- Grizzly Man

- Dark Side of Comedy (20 episodes in total, pick the ones ya like)

- Dark Side of the Ring (50 episodes in total, pick the ones ya like)

- Don't Fuck with Cats

- The Imposter

- The Armstrong Lie

- Heavy Metal Parking Lot

- Some Kind of Monster

- Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee

- McMillions

- Won't You Be My Neighbor?

- Inside Job

- Jesus Camp

- Andre the Giant

- Untold (13 episodes in total, if you like Sports scandals, you'll like this doc)

- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

- The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
#1 suspense/horror film of the last 20 years.

Sinister. 11/10

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Hell I bet there is somebody on here that thought E.T. and Saving Private Ryan were a piece of shit flicks🤦‍♂️ I am just waiting for Jack and Snafu to come in here and say "Saving Private Ryan was an awful movie, it sucked" :LOL:
I'm not in doubt you do. And it has nothing to do with my/Jack's movie taste, it's just your way of thinking.

If you like spoon fed story telling, mediocre acting with hundred times recycled "someone gets lured in and dies/survives"-plot with underlined and bolded "message", i'm sure you love Get Out. Other than that, it is nothing special. Even Blazing saddles had better and more interesting take on racism.

Get Out is just so f'n dumb and mediocre movie it makes me sick people prising it like it's something special. In ten years no one will remember whole movie. Just like Birdcage or what other "sensational" movies we have had lately.

And about "what's good horror movie", take a look at Rotten tomatoes "best 200" list...

1st Alien
2nd Let the right one in (Swedish movie btw)
3rd Aliens
6th Get Out
12th Shaun of death
13th What we do in Shadows

102 The Thing (Carpenter)
104 The Shining (Kubrick)

Event Horizon didn't make it to top 200 list, or Human Centipede or I spit on your grave or other actual horror classics :rolleyes:

you get the idea what some people define "good".

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm not in doubt you do. And it has nothing to do with my/Jack's movie taste, it's just your way of thinking.

If you like spoon fed story telling, mediocre acting with hundred times recycled "someone gets lured in and dies/survives"-plot with underlined and bolded "message", i'm sure you love Get Out. Other than that, it is nothing special. Even Blazing saddles had better and more interesting take on racism.

Get Out is just so f'n dumb and mediocre movie it makes me sick people prising it like it's something special. In ten years no one will remember whole movie. Just like Birdcage or what other "sensational" movies we have had lately.

Ya see this is why I have to laugh at you, I mean if you don't like the movie that's fine, I mean we all have particular tastes.

In the case of Get Out, It is you, not me that has a flawed way of thinking. I mean if you don't like Get Out, that's fine, but to say it had mediocre acting is laughable, I mean that's just stupid, you lose all credibility with that statement. Then you take it a step further and make a completely moronic statement that the plot was recycled, now that where you just completely went off the rails. Again if you didn't like the movie that's fine, but please spare us with your garbage about a recycled plot and bad acting. The last thing that movie was the "same old same old" with poor acting I mean give me a break. 🤦‍♂️

I thought the movie was amazing, a breath of fresh air if you will, something different with incredible writing and superb acting. And I am not alone, hell the theatre I watched it in had people giving it a standing ovation when the credits rolled, and literally every person I have ever spoken to that watched that movie thought it was great. Of course just because 99 out of 100 people like a particular movie doesn't mean that the one that doesn't is wrong, everyone has a particular taste. But to take it to a level where you say it was "recycled material" with a "spoon fed storyline" (with bad acting) is just way the fuck out there on a level that even the most hated Get Out fan could not take seriously.

Again, if you don't like that movie fine, but your reasons for not liking it border on insanity, to say the acting in that movie was mediocre is just silly, I mean just GET OUTTA her with that garbage.

Oh and Birdcage was 5.5 outta 10 at best.

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
you get the idea what some people define "good".

As I have said numerous times, to each their own. It is impossible to have any tv show, movie, broadway play, or whatever form of entertainment that everyone would like.

So I guess you hated Saving Private Ryan and E.T. then huh. Ya know same old plot with guys storming beaches shooting Germans and aliens visiting Earth, I mean have we seen that shit a million times. And let us not forget that mediocre acting, nope can't forget that.

And how many times do we have to see the alien visiting Earth to teach us humans a lesson about humanity? Yep, more spoon fed story telling, just the same old thing over and over again.

Yep, Saving Private Ryan and E.T. sucked.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well one thing is for sure.......Jord20 now has no choice but to watch the movie "Get Out", he started a total firestorm over this flick. :smilies21

You have opinions/rated all over the place (which shocked me because I never knew anybody actually hated the movie)....

kickserv = 9.3 outta 10

Snafu = 2.5 outta 10 (I think)

MadJack = 5 outta 10

Smitty = 8.4 outta 10

SixFive = 7.4 outta 10

Wineguy = 5.5 outta 10

WhatsHisNuts = 7 outta 10

yyz = 5 outta 10

rest of the world = 7.923425 outta 10

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well I checked the thread and nobody added these four, so here are four more terrible movies recommended by kickserv that everybody can watch just to waste their time.....

and

and

and

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Well, kickserv thinks that the Weidman/Bruno Silva fight outcome was correct and good while the whole mma world thinks it was atrocious, so we can’t expect him to have any taste in movies.

However, I did like Get Out. The OP of this thread thinks he is a movie expert, but he sure likes some clunkers

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Speaking of good movies. I just watched The Accountant last night again. 8.5/10. Holds up. Great action.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg