Need help…this will be confusing.

Goldylock$

Kyler
Forum Member
Jun 2, 2022
Tally, FL
Here’s the deal

I will win 200$ with a Purdue win in bracket prizes (no risk pool)

I have 75$ on +215 to win 161$ (this is the main point of concern because this is on a book with a bubble and don’t want to lose and go over the bubble))

I want to hedge but like Purdue, I think am looking to somehow have some risk free money on Purdue moneyline and have a wager (not on the bubble book) on Purdue SPREAD.

Just looking for advice and possible options.

Thanks and boiler up!!!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
You can’t really hedge. It doesn’t set up as a true hedge. Whether I understand a bubble or not. lol.

The 200 you win with the pool. Allows
You to bet 100 on UConn moneyline. And that would only pay 30 bucks. It’s not worth it. Pray the Purdue backcourt is hot from the outside and they have a chance to win. 🤟💰💰

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Here’s the deal

I will win 200$ with a Purdue win in bracket prizes (no risk pool)

I have 75$ on +215 to win 161$ (this is the main point of concern because this is on a book with a bubble and don’t want to lose and go over the bubble))

I want to hedge but like Purdue, I think am looking to somehow have some risk free money on Purdue moneyline and have a wager (not on the bubble book) on Purdue SPREAD.

Just looking for advice and possible options.

Thanks and boiler up!!!
Mine is much easier of a call. I have Conn for a lot in brackets. I’m just trying to decide +6.5 or +225…. Prob going +6.5 so I could win it all in a middle

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Mine is much easier of a call. I have Conn for a lot in brackets. I’m just trying to decide +6.5 or +225…. Prob going +6.5 so I could win it all in a middle
That’s a true hedge. Congrats. I like your chances to win both sides.

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg