Nick Saban has retired

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
sounds like all the NIL bullshit was a big driver.
It was. You hear a lot of things in the early going. But something I keep hearing is that someone in his famly (not him) has had a terrible health diagnosis. I pray it’s not true. I do know that the decision was made the Monday after the Georgia game. New coach will be announced over the weekend.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
It was. You hear a lot of things in the early going. But something I keep hearing is that someone in his famly (not him) has had a terrible health diagnosis. I pray it’s not true. I do know that the decision was made the Monday after the Georgia game. New coach will be announced over the weekend.
Who do you think Boomer?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Who do you think Boomer?
Jimmy Sexton has been in the building all day and he represents like 11 sec coaches so who knows! I think DeBoer is who is being talked about the most. Norvell is also reped by Sexton. Could you imagine fsu fans, how pissed they would be at Bama esp with the playoff thing. They say the coach will be named by Sunday

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Jimmy Sexton has been in the building all day and he represents like 11 sec coaches so who knows! I think DeBoer is who is being talked about the most. Norvell is also reped by Sexton. Could you imagine fsu fans, how pissed they would be at Bama esp with the playoff thing. They say the coach will be named by Sunday
DeBoer is a class act and would be a great hire.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I think it’s all but offical now.
This guy is perfect for Alabama. He is a winner everywhere he's been, but not just that he cares about people and is not a dick like Saban was. He will win over all recruits.

Reactions: boomer1