Now THAT Takes Balls...

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
Cops: Woman Uses Ex's Credit Card for Hit

OSWEGO, N.Y. (AP) -- A 25-year-old woman was charged with trying to hire a man to kill her ex-husband, and police say she used one of his credit cards to pay for the would-be hit man's flight from Australia.

Police Capt. Michael Dehm said it was a report of an unauthorized $2,824 credit card charge from the ex-husband that led authorities to Terra L. Endres, 25.

Endres was arrested Monday and charged with second-degree criminal solicitation and first-degree identity theft, both felonies. She was being held in the Oswego County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.

Keith Costello said he and Endres were married in 1999 and divorced in 2002. The couple had two children, who are now in Costello's custody.

Dehm said he did not know how Endres and the man from Australia became acquainted, but that the two had been communicating by phone and the Internet for months.

Oswego Police worked with the FBI on the case. The man from Australia was detained when he arrived in Los Angeles. Authorities declined to name the man, saying their investigation was continuing.

---

Information from, The Syracuse Post-Standard
? 2005 The Associated Press.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
RexBudler said:
I cant believe the bail is just 5,000 bucks
and she couldn't even make that. I went to college in Oswego, and if she had $5,000, she'd be one of the richest people in town.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Keith 1 said:
and she couldn't even make that. I went to college in Oswego, and if she had $5,000, she'd be one of the richest people in town.
:scared

usbbroker

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2002
Birmingham, AL
She steals her ex-husbands credit card, uses it to fly a hit man from Australia to N.Y. in order to kill the ex-husband and her bail is only $5,000???
That is a prime example of how messed up our justice system is!! :wtf:

$5,000?
All she needs is $500 to get bailed out. I am almost positive you only have to give a bail bondsman 10% of the bail for them to get you out of jail.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg