MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Where individual posts are removed from threads and dumped here.

Mostly posts that are bashes and the member that gets his post moved here gets banned from the thread the post was taken from.

Just trying things to stop the bullshit.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I really have no idea what that means ?

It means everyone (well my estimation is 99.0% of the posters here CANT STAND YOU.
You have been equated to herpes and that is being generous.
This place has been peaceful and the way it should be WITHOUT you posting and being a NARCISSITIC ATTENTION WHORE.

I even changed my avatar because I just wanted to kick you in the face everytime I saw it.

:0008

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
So are you done verbally bashing me with your drunken tirade yet? So classy of you to post it on here- you forgot to post it on facebook too. We all know the whole bowling alley heard it last night. This was just the tip of the iceberg- how about finishing so everyone really understands what kind of douchebag you really are.

fat fucking cunt

worthless

loser

- should i go on?

how about 2 am when you fell off the couch and stumbled into the bathroom because you couldn't stand upright. I bet your mother would be proud!!

sounds like you need a change.....hank is all man

:0074:0074:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
how was hanks post a bash? just giveing support.......and kneifl called hank a fag....what is going on around here? obviously some child hood issues their

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Yikes, first losing week as I got crushed last week...

Rivers sucks and he's a crybaby. This one goes to the sissy boys in black...

kneifl

LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework :mj07::mj07::lol::lol:

Reactions: HankWilliamsJr
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework :mj07::mj07::lol::lol:

please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.

I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.

Reactions: Sportsaholic
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.

could you talk about hanks post in here? kniefl called hank a fag....what the hell man?

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
he better be getting big discounts for using cash because he's giving up a lot of benefits by doing so.

Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

kneifl

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

kneifl

Try taking a pill....

dddaaammmnnnnn.jpg

Reactions: MadJack

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
If they lose wish it was to a good team....bs this shitty Bucks team may end the streak. Warriors would beat Bucks 9/10 times!

They are just clearly gassed from the road trip...I'm not giving Bucks credit. They still SUCK!!

Make all the excuses you want asshole.....Bucks just kicked their ass tonight plain and simple. Go cry to someone who will listen. GS gad 3 full days off before last night in Boston. Goodnight GS..streak OVER whether you like it or not.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

indus

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 15, 2015
Hey guys! Want a free iphone 6s?!

Hey guys! Want a free iphone 6s?!

spammer :sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg