Playoffs? Playoffs? 2024 Super Bowl Trail

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
That Edward's-Helaire number, with Pacheco hurting, is insane. Unfortunately the p****'s at Heritage aren't offering it. They should be embarrassed.
I'm off to check my other outs hoping I can get in on it.
Thanks for the tip WildBill, good luck with your play today.
You can get it at FanDuel & BET ESPN. Good luck!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
6-2, -1.0 unit as Edwards-Helaire ends up being a decoy vs the Ravens, won both tightend props however. Not many would have thought 27 points would be scored in that KC/Balt game, too much offense or so I thought that the Ravens would have shown and they didn't run the fucking ball? Ridiculous!!

Not many folks have been 66% or better with the NFL in post-season!! I'll take it!! Onward!!

11-5, +3.5, 1 unit plays
3-2, +4.0, 5 unit plays
0-2, -2.2, 1 unit live plays
1-0, +5.0, 1Q play 5 units
2-0, +2.0, 1 unit prop plays
0-1, -5.5, 5 unit prop plays
4-0, +4.0, 7 pt teaser, 1 unit
1-1, -.50, 7 pt teaser 5 unit
WON....22....LOSS....11....PUSH....0....+12.3 units as of 1/13/24

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Super Bowl 2/11/24

SF -1 - simple system take the team with the better overall record and strength of schedule. Vegas wants action both ways so why make KC the dog? They thrive as the dog. Well at least with Mahomes there and he’s gonna see more pressure than he’s seen all season. The Eagles of all teams beat KC at KC and Detroit beat KC albeit no Chris Jones week 1 on MNF. I can care less about Swift in the stands or performing at the SB. SF Defense will be the best KC has faced and SF will not forget to run the ball vs KC D. Receivers for Niners better overall than KC. Same with running backs. Kicking game even. D Niners linebackers are better and make plays. KC without the big boy in the middle of D-line will hurt. I have SF winning in rematch of 2020 with Purdy now at the helm. Props I will play some. OOne will be to take Purdy over rushing yards and more than 1 1/2 TD passes.

GLE

Reactions: Ndraider

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Super Bowl 2/11/24

SF -1 - simple system take the team with the better overall record and strength of schedule. Vegas wants action both ways so why make KC the dog? They thrive as the dog. Well at least with Mahomes there and he’s gonna see more pressure than he’s seen all season. The Eagles of all teams beat KC at KC and Detroit beat KC albeit no Chris Jones week 1 on MNF. I can care less about Swift in the stands or performing at the SB. SF Defense will be the best KC has faced and SF will not forget to run the ball vs KC D. Receivers for Niners better overall than KC. Same with running backs. Kicking game even. D Niners linebackers are better and make plays. KC without the big boy in the middle of D-line will hurt. I have SF winning in rematch of 2020 with Purdy now at the helm. Props I will play some. OOne will be to take Purdy over rushing yards and more than 1 1/2 TD passes.

GLE
1Q Over 7 1/2 (5 unit)

2H Under 23

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Wrap up:

SF -1 - got this line early, love that it's wobbled back and forth, most money is on KC, all the talk is on KC, KC this, Taylor Swift that, etc. might as well give KC the Ring right? Not me!!

Kittle over 47 1/2 yards receiving, line moved to 49 1/2 since

First Half Under 23 - line since moved, some houses 22 1/2 and some 23 1/2

1Q over 7 1/2 (5 units) since has moved to -9 1/2 - both teams air it out, balls out 1Q

This is the last game of the year and best of luck whatever y'all play!! I'm moving this week to Alabama and can't wait to see what life brings me there!! Love all my Madjackers here!! Miss those who've passed on, Wayne the most!!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Wrap up:

SF -1 - got this line early, love that it's wobbled back and forth, most money is on KC, all the talk is on KC, KC this, Taylor Swift that, etc. might as well give KC the Ring right? Not me!!

Kittle over 47 1/2 yards receiving, line moved to 49 1/2 since

First Half Under 23 - line since moved, some houses 22 1/2 and some 23 1/2

1Q over 7 1/2 (5 units) since has moved to -9 1/2 - both teams air it out, balls out 1Q

This is the last game of the year and best of luck whatever y'all play!! I'm moving this week to Alabama and can't wait to see what life brings me there!! Love all my Madjackers here!! Miss those who've passed on, Wayne the most!!

Over 12 1/2 yards rushing, Purdy (5 units)

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
1-4, -12.2 units on the Super Bowl including props!! The game was the Niners' to lose and they lost!! You can't give Mahomes more than 2 yards of steam ahead of him or he'll take you for 10-15 yards rushing everytime!! Lost the Purdy over 12 1/2 with a sack and loss on a run in the OT!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg