POD BOYZ PLAY OF DAY SATURDAY DERBY DAY MAY 4

OLD MAN RIVER

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
Good Morning, BoyZ .. Friday's MLB POD SF GIANTS +RL(-150) was a POD WINNAH, PHIL PHILLIES 4-3.
GOOD LUCK SATURDAY, BOYZ !!!

2) SIERRA LEONE, 4) CATCHING FREEDOM 8) JUST A TOUCH 11) FOREVER YOUNG 17) FIERCENESS

2-4-8-10-16 GOOD LUCK!

=============================================================================

POD SATURDAY ( MLB ) >>>>>

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS +1' runs (-140) versus Philadelphia Phillies Winn Suarez 6:05pm ET

==============================================================================

GOOD LUCK, BOYZ !!!

OMR

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OLD MAN RIVER

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
OLD MAN RIVER w/ MLB Pro Bases S.F. GIANTS +1' runs(-140) vs. Phil Phillies Winn Suarez; No, PhilPhillies 14-3 : (

DOUBLE TWO w/ NHL Pro Ice Hockey TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS + 120 versus Boston Bruins; No, BosBruins 2-1 OT : (

YANNO w/ MLB/NBA mL parlay PITTSBURGH PIRATES mL Action (W1-0)/DENVER NUGGETS mL; No, Minn 106-99 : (

LAUDERDALE w/MLB Pro Bases HOUSTON ASTROS-142 vs. Seattle Mariners Gilbert Valdez; No, Sea Mariners 5-0 : (

WILD BILL w/ MLB Professional Bases NEW YORK METS+105 vs Tampa Bay Rays Action goes; No, Tampa Rays 3-1 : (

TERRYRAY w/ NHL Pro Ice Hockey [FIRST PERIOD] UND 1' goals (-140) TorMLeafs vs. BosBruins; Win, (1P) zip-zip : )

BOYZ SHATTERDAY ( 1 - 5 ) .. TERRYRAY with the saver.

OMR

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
POD

Parlay (+118)

Colorado Rockies - Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh Pirates (-196)

Indiana Pacers - New York Knicks
New York Knicks (-223)

:smilies8

I hate the Leafs. They have broken my heart too many times. :)

Last edited:

OLD MAN RIVER

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
YANNO .. don't think Pacers/Knicks game is until Monday.

Twolves/Nuggets on Saturday.

Lauderdale

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
Monterey, CA
The ‘Legendary’ KENTUCKY Derby 5 Horse Exacta Box

It‘s that time again! A $2 5 horse exacta box will set you back $40. A small price to pay for some Run for the Roses entertainment. With a little luck, you COULD walk away with a couple of hundred dollar winning ticket.

The two favorites have difficult posts but with the right trip will be there at the finish. Fierceness, the favorite and most talented horse, breaks from the 16 post. He runs best when he breaks fast and first. That’s not possible from the 16 post. Sierra Leone, second favorite, is a closer breaking from the 2 post. He’ll be shuffled back and will have to pass around 12-14 horses to win. Just a Touch is lightly raced but training well at Churchill Downs. Catching Freedom is another closer like Sierra Leone who has been in good form. A total long shot is Catalytic who finished 13 lengths behind Fierceness in his last race. He hit the gate at the start of that race. In this one, he has a way better post position than Fierceness.
So, here it is: 2-Sierra Leone, 4-Catching Freedom, 5-Catalytic, 8-Just a Touch, 17-Fierceness.

May the Horse be with you!

P.S. If you hate playing favorites, sub out the 2 and the 17 for the 6-Just Steel and 7-Honor Marie
P.P.S. All of the horses mentioned in the 5 horse box plus the two above can run well in an off track

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The_Culprit

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2008
Fierceness is #17 running from the 16 hole. Just to be clear for betting purposes use#17 ... hope he has to be used a bit early, but the speed went W2W in the Oaks yesterday.

OLD MAN RIVER

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
TC .. I knew you'd be on Stronghold; the last one I eliminated. Perfectly rated pace horse in SA Derby
which is what's needed to win the KD, but he'll be wide most of the trip and probably behind and outside Fierceness.

Also, see you used Dornoch. Saez will have to gun him really hard from the gate to get the lead around that first turn.
Going to be very interesting to see how this race plays out with Fierceness banging it hard from the outside and Just A Touch
and Track Phantom going for the early lead as well. Could set it up for the deep stretch closers if they set some fast fractions.

I put a little to win on my namesake Forever Young. This may be the year one of those two Japanese horses wins the KD.

Good Luck, bud! : )

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Culprit
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
OMR...sorry, was travelling from my cottage on the lake today. Can I substitute in Denver Nuggets at -184 instead of the NY Knicks? I did play Pitts in baseball and that game is still tied and undecided but I did play it.

Edit: Pitts won but....If not, I will play the Nuggets (-182) hooked with the Dodgers at (-192) for (+135).

Last edited:

The_Culprit

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2008
TC .. I knew you'd be on Stronghold; the last one I eliminated. Perfectly rated pace horse in SA Derby
which is what's needed to win the KD, but he'll be wide most of the trip and probably behind and outside Fierceness.

Also, see you used Dornoch. Saez will have to gun him really hard from the gate to get the lead around that first turn.
Going to be very interesting to see how this race plays out with Fierceness banging it hard from the outside and Just A Touch
and Track Phantom going for the early lead as well. Could set it up for the deep stretch closers if they set some fast fractions.

I put a little to win on my namesake Forever Young. This may be the year one of those two Japanese horses wins the KD.

Good Luck, bud! : )
I hope the speed goes out hard and heavy today. I hope Dornoch can settle mid-pack?? Sierra Leone will be flying home late! Probably a 2-17 or 17-2 but I need a price in this exacta!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OLD MAN RIVER

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2011
THE CULPRIT .. Bos Bruins would be head to head with Double Two on the Leafs.

I know you'll be watching the race, so you might not see this. It you have another POD, post it.

If not, you two can battle it out.

Maybe #18 will complete that exacta/tri for ya! : )

Last edited: