real inflation

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Wayne, just ignore all the posts directed right to you. We both know why you won't answer.

Comparing fuel prices now to when the entire white collar workforce was working from home is not even slightly dishonest, is it? More people are working now (post Trump layoffs) and most of the white collar workforce is back in the office.
Please Google "Supply and Demand".

OK Gary. I'm easy to get along with. I'll ignore all your "woke" agenda and you ignore all the Bureau of Statics.
Your clan here will follow your agenda with the "La La La La" approach.

I understand this and know i should reframe from even responding.
Look at the timeline on when inflation hit. Do you really think Biden did something in his first 39 days that led to this? Are you serious? You think he did something that led to producers and retailers reacting that quickly? Think it through. It was a year plus in the making and the orange fuck up was in charge.
Does this answer your question????????

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — President Joe Biden shut down oil and gas lease sales from the nation’s vast public lands and waters in his first days in office, citing worries about climate change. Now his administration has to figure out what do with the multibillion-dollar program without crushing a significant sector of the U.S. economy — and while fending off sharp criticism from congressional Republicans and the oil industry.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
OK Gary. I'm easy to get along with. I'll ignore all your "woke" agenda and you ignore all the Bureau of Statics.

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — President Joe Biden shut down oil and gas lease sales from the nation’s vast public lands and waters in his first days in office, citing worries about climate change. Now his administration has to figure out what do with the multibillion-dollar program without crushing a significant sector of the U.S. economy — and while fending off sharp criticism from congressional Republicans and the oil industry.
Saying it's the "woke agenda" doesn't mean anything. Your AP News article doesn't answer anything either. You are posting about Biden's policy on oil production as if it's a problem while completely ignoring that we're setting records for oil production under this administration.

Are you going to acknowledge any of the questions asked of you in this thread or is getting you to answer questions part of my woke agenda?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Bureau of Labor Statistics, Wayne style:

Unemployment April 2020: 14.8%
Unemployment April 2024: 3.8%

Things Wayne will continue to completely ignore (woke agenda is anything that shits on Republican talking points)
-The US is setting records for oil production under Biden
-Look up the last time a Republican presidency DIDN'T end in economic disaster
-COVID related Inflation was a global phenomenon, the Biden led US has recovered much quicker that the rest of the civilized world
-If you ignore global inflation, and blame Biden for the spike that started in April 2021, you're saying Biden did something in his first 39 days in office to cause it (feel free to name what that was). Could it have been related to the Trump year before when consumers kept consuming and businesses stopped producing, creating a supply shortage?
-On average, the stock market does better when Democrats are in the White House.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

not ignoring it and did reply..see above

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
not ignoring it and did reply..see above
To answer Garys questions....
Day after being elected

Current assault on energy.....
April 15 2024
As energy prices soar, Biden administration jacks up costs to drill on public land

https://seekingalpha.com/news/4089400-us-hikes-royalty-fees-for-drilling-on-federal-lands-for-first-time-in-a-century
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And per Garys questions...... my lesson #4 for Gary on econ 101

"Things Wayne will continue to completely ignore (woke agenda is anything that shits on Republican talking points)
-The US is setting records for oil production under Biden"

============================================================================================================
Your lesson for today. What you completely ignored is common sense'''' When oil is cheap, companies decrease drilling and cost of production and wait for higher oil prices to expand productin "DA"

When oil prices rise they increase. Can you comprehend your lesson or do you need side by side comparison with Carter Admin??????
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

# 2 Your rants on conservative tariffs....Just off the press today

Biden administration calls for tripling China tariffs on steel, aluminum imports (NYSE:X)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I can assist you further my brother on any issue ,let me know.
I'll always hang with you.

I've been around for decades and have never seen an election with worse options than we have today. If there was ever a 3rd party candidate that could win it would be now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Let me get this straight. You are blaming Biden for his oil and gas policies? The same policies that led to the US breaking world records for oil production. You're just not a serious person.

Look up "Supply and Demand" in my Econ 101 book.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
What exactly are you unable to comprehend on above post???
I might suggest you look up .."supply and demand" which is what I based my premise on....again...DA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
What exactly are you unable to comprehend on above post???
I might suggest you look up .."supply and demand" which is what I based my premise on....again...DA
We are producing more oil than at any other time in the history of the world under Joe Biden. How can you possibly blame him and his policy?
The world oil prices are high because the world is shunning oil from Russia.

Do you know why gas prices were low under Trump in 2020? Supply and Demand. Do you know why Biden instantly ran into an inflationary spike? It's because supply diminished under Trump and demand kept constant.

This isn't as hard as you desperately want it to be. Trump was a fuck up. Biden is not. Why on earth would you want that sex offender back in the White House?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Maybe we could buy more foreign oil, and let these companies drilling here put it on their Cheerios?

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Maybe we could buy more foreign oil, and let these companies drilling here put it on their Cheerios?
last i knew, we were still buying PLENTY from overseas and our domestic companies are exporting it because they can make more money than from selling it here. something about americans demanding cheap gas.

and our tax dollars continue to subsidize these companies. no wonder they pull out every stop to convince us that climate change isn't real. and certainly not their fault.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg