Rising Republican Star Kristi Noem

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Cricket was murdered! And she also slaughtered a musky goat as well. Who murders their pets? She is a psychopath.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
When she's not executing puppies in gravel pits, she's writing books about meeting world leaders she never met in countries she has never been to.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Well, Trump has set the new standard! Lie all you want, repeat it until you're hoarse, and you're on your way!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Cricket was murdered! And she also slaughtered a musky goat as well. Who murders their pets? She is a psychopath.
that explains why we haven't heard from him in a while.
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

in other news... it took a psychotic republican governor to bring both sides together. we all agree that murdering a dog for, well, being a dog is disgusting. and writing about it is fucking reta---- really stupid.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
It's not a Republican or Democrat issue, that woman is crazy-psycho! I love my cat like she is my child, I don't have any dogs right now but I have had two as an adult and I protected them like you would never believe. Why would you brag about murdering your own pets?

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
It's not a Republican or Democrat issue, that woman is crazy-psycho! I love my cat like she is my child, I don't have any dogs right now but I have had two as an adult and I protected them like you would never believe. Why would you brag about murdering your own pets?
one reason, and one reason only... she thought it would curry favor with the dipshit at the top of the republican ticket. cruelty is a feature, not a bug.

oddly, i haven't heard any response from him. maybe this doesn't disqualify her. well, not with him, because he wanted the most attractive option.

anyway, it kinda is a dem vs rep issue... no chance in hell a dem would ever brag about killing a dog. or any other form of animal abuse. the politicians you keep voting for are constantly trying to outdo each other with their acts of cruelty. HEY, LET'S PUT BARBED WIRE IN THE RIO GRANDE!! oh, it's ok if it's brown people desperate for a better life?

anyway, it does give me a shred of hope for you, hearing that you love your cat. i love dogs and cats, but you can't leave dogs for a few days while you take a trip. and you don't have to walk cats in the middle of a blizzard. so we have cats. two of which are the first real pets I ever had (goldfish just don't count). they are 16 now and i already dread when the time comes.

so, yeah, what noem did is inconceivable to me. there are no bad dogs, only bad owners. if she was unable to properly train the dog, she should have given it away. the fact that she thought shooting it was her best option... she's a horrible human being.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
A country without a border is not a country. Razor wire is needed because the feds want open borders where anyone can come in unvetted.

People who abuse animals should be put in prison. I rescued my cat from the SPCA, she was 6ish and now she is 13. I found out she has the beginnings of kidney failure earlier this year and I have taken every precaution necessary to help her live longer. I dread the day. I never owned a cat until I got her, she has so much personality.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
A country without a border is not a country. Razor wire is needed because the feds want open borders where anyone can come in unvetted.

People who abuse animals should be put in prison. I rescued my cat from the SPCA, she was 6ish and now she is 13. I found out she has the beginnings of kidney failure earlier this year and I have taken every precaution necessary to help her live longer. I dread the day. I never owned a cat until I got her, she has so much personality.
ugh. i hope she still has many happy years with you.

and i'm going to reply to your other comment pretty much the same way i do with every one of your claims... please provide even one example of anyone with the federal government saying they want open borders where anyone can come in without being vetted. just one. i'm sure that's what right wing media wants you to believe, but it's simply not true. think about how ridiculous that is. nobody thinks that. nobody.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
and i'm going to reply to your other comment pretty much the same way i do with every one of your claims... please provide even one example of anyone with the federal government saying they want open borders where anyone can come in without being vetted. just one. i'm sure that's what right wing media wants you to believe, but it's simply not true. think about how ridiculous that is. nobody thinks that. nobody.
Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Reactions: kickserv

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Well, Trump has set the new standard! Lie all you want, repeat it until you're hoarse, and you're on your way!
What's your favorite one? I like the one about uncle Bosie being eaten by cannibals during WW2...... :smilies3

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
What's your favorite one? I like the one about uncle Bosie being eaten by cannibals during WW2...... :smilies3
Trump is going to build a great wall and Mexico will pay for it. That's always a favorite, but whenever he says he knows more about something than anyone else, I always laugh at him.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
This is what you're all hot and bothered about? Always focused on the important stuff.....just like the other snowflake Republicans.
"And he became an Army Air Corps before the Air Force came along. He flew those single-engine planes as reconnaissance over war zones. And he got shot down in New Guinea and they never found the body because there used to be, there are a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You can't bitch about his accomplishments and the border policy is hung up by the Republicans, so I guess this is all you got. His uncle disappeared in WW2. Great memes, zero substance or policy.......the Republican Platform 2024.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg