Sean Miller

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Wow. What a cheating fuck.

Just the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
wow

wow

Wow. What a cheating fuck.

Just the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing.

you think cheating fuck and im thinking the FBI doesn't have anything better to do but wire tap college basketball coaches?

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
these coaching jobs pay multi-millions of dollars...

and some 3rd party is willing to bribe a kid to attend your school.... so they will wear Adidas... or Nike... wtf??

I think the comments about Bryant/Wooden are funny.. and accurate!
They just let the "boosters" handle it....

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
these coaching jobs pay multi-millions of dollars...

and some 3rd party is willing to bribe a kid to attend your school.... so they will wear Adidas... or Nike... wtf??

I think the comments about Bryant/Wooden are funny.. and accurate!
They just let the "boosters" handle it....

They are accurate

Bryant was paying players thru boosters back at am

Wooden has his bag man San Gilbert paying alcindor, Walton, etc

These days the money is too big for boosters so it's thru shoe companies, agents aau "mentors" and financial advisors.

It's shocking that people are shocked and it's maddening that they don't hold the ncaa more liable for the crock of shit theyve built to fatten their pockets over the last 10-20-60 years.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
They are accurate

Bryant was paying players thru boosters back at am

Wooden has his bag man San Gilbert paying alcindor, Walton, etc

These days the money is too big for boosters so it's thru shoe companies, agents aau "mentors" and financial advisors.

It's shocking that people are shocked and it's maddening that they don't hold the ncaa more liable for the crock of shit theyve built to fatten their pockets over the last 10-20-60 years.

It IS a crock of shit alright.... Coaches and NCAA and CBS make a fortune every spring.. and the kids get "a priceless free education"... NOT fair

Pay all players... and I'd have to set up some structure to pay the kids at the major conferences more $$ because their conferences earn more $$

It's a tangled mess... will take another decade at least to straighten it out

jas4bama

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2012
birmingham,al
Power 5 conferences will break away from the NCAA in a day not so far away.,,HUGE MONEY,,..now breaking away from the FBI will be a different story,,but I guess we have all the drug problems and gun control issues solved so why not focus on coaches,,,,

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
Wildcats basketball is dead for 10 years. Everyone gets paid- they just got caught. Miller is dumb for ?deal with me directly about the $100k.?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
your right I dont

your right I dont

I am thinking he is a cheating fuck and you have no idea how the FBI works. :shrug:

I wonder how much they spent finding out a duke recruits Mother and Father sat at a Table with an agent 2 years ago to get information and released it 2 years later that the agent picked up the lunch tab when the father never stayed and the mother didn't eat a thing. Im thinking maybe they could have been going after someone who was threatening to shoot up a school or some drug dealers selling drugs to our kids vs who picked up a lunch tab, but your right I have no idea how they work but sounds like you think you do since your happy they got that vicious threatening Arizona coach.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Nothing about this makes much logical sense:

If they have wire taps from a year ago (even though ayton signed 7 months before these alleged wire taps) what is the crime and why isnt he arrested?

If he was involved and might be recoreded....why the adamant statement yest?

If he is a cheat, what stupid cheat is directly involved and uses a phone call to discuss this?

Why wasn't ayton name and school released by Yahoo sports who has been on top of this since the beginning....and why have they not confirmed or commented on the ESPN report?

Why was everyone at ESPN calling for miller to be fired by 8am based on a news report from a source without seeing any actual evidence?

Why was everyone at ESPN agast that ayton was playing when the "report" cited never even mentioned he was involved or actually took any money?

Its the media and the fbi; two totally believable sources right now. :lol:

Seems like something we heard a year ago about Trump colluding with the Russians to rig an election; which has evolved into who the fuk knows.

On a side note.....love the dookie v spin on all this:

Coach k and the kids at duke are innocent, that agent is a slime ball

Miller should be fired, ayton should be suspended, college basketball is being ruined...all based on a report from same agent???

Oh, and he's quoting and agreeing with Jason Terry about blowing up the ua program over all this.....a guy why actually, you know; took money from an agent 20 years ago in his sr season at arizona.

Nice work DICK.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUNCH PAIL

Forum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
Who knew how he would end up from this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8LYSSwaRWE

I PLAYED AGAINST HIM IN A 12U AAU TOURNEY AND HE WAS THE HALFTIME SHOW TOO....HE WAS DEFINITELY A GOOD BALL HANDLER. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE LISTENING AND WATCHING. I?VE BEEN IN COMMUNICATION INDUSTRY FOR 25 YRS AND I HAVE SEEN THE CELL PHONE RUIN MANY A MAN...YOUVE GOT TO HAVE THOSE CONVERSATIONS SOPRANO STYLE :mj07:

LIKE MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER USE TO SAY ?ITS BETTER TO CHEAT THAN REPEAT BUT IF YOU GET CAUGHT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT?....WORDS TO LIVE BY

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
I wonder how much they spent finding out a duke recruits Mother and Father sat at a Table with an agent 2 years ago to get information and released it 2 years later that the agent picked up the lunch tab when the father never stayed and the mother didn't eat a thing. Im thinking maybe they could have been going after someone who was threatening to shoot up a school or some drug dealers selling drugs to our kids vs who picked up a lunch tab, but your right I have no idea how they work but sounds like you think you do since your happy they got that vicious threatening Arizona coach.

I liked Sean Miller, I was hoping the Terps would have been able to hire him years ago.

So since you are a fan of him you have no problem with him cheating?

If Turgeon did the same thing I would want him gone at maryland, Diamond Stone got a payment but there is no audio of Turgeon setting the payment up or evidence he took part in it, if there was I would want him gone immediately.

Again the fbi is not just like four people working.

I have no problem with drug dealers everyone has to make a buck but that is not the topic.

This has nothing to do with the florida shooting so stop bringing it up keep that shit in the politics forum.

This is the ncaa basketball forum and Sean Miller is a Ncaa coach who cheated.

DKqnehzW0AENdZ9.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I liked Sean Miller, I was hoping the Terps would have been able to hire him years ago.

So since you are a fan of him you have no problem with him cheating?

If Turgeon did the same thing I would want him gone at maryland, Diamond Stone got a payment but there is no audio of Turgeon setting the payment up or evidence he took part in it, if there was I would want him gone immediately.

Again the fbi is not just like four people working.

I have no problem with drug dealers everyone has to make a buck but that is not the topic.

This has nothing to do with the florida shooting so stop bringing it up keep that shit in the politics forum.

This is the ncaa basketball forum and Sean Miller is a Ncaa coach who cheated.

View attachment 7634

Do you have a problem with actually waiting to see....you know....ANY EVIDENCE?

Again, if he's guilty where are the charges and arrests and even then let's see the evidence.

Maybe it's me be I lay WAY more blame and cause on the system the ncaa and school presidents have created than coaches/players/agents.

Schools don't actually have to pay players; just let them hire ncaa certified agents who are willing to represent/pay them what they think they're worth and market them while in college if so inclined. Why is it such a stigma and "against the rules" if Nike wants to sign/pay high school player X before or while he/she is in college? Happens to Olympic athletes all the time; but not allowed in the precious ncaa who now has it's sport being looked at by the fbi for who knows what actual crimes against what actual victims.

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Do you have a problem with actually waiting to see....you know....ANY EVIDENCE?

Again, if he's guilty where are the charges and arrests and even then let's see the evidence.

Maybe it's me be I lay WAY more blame and cause on the system the ncaa and school presidents have created than coaches/players/agents.

Schools don't actually have to pay players; just let them hire ncaa certified agents who are willing to represent/pay them what they think they're worth and market them while in college if so inclined. Why is it such a stigma and "against the rules" if Nike wants to sign/pay high school player X before or while he/she is in college? Happens to Olympic athletes all the time; but not allowed in the precious ncaa who now has it's sport being looked at by the fbi for who knows what actual crimes against what actual victims.

The NCAA sucks and is corrupt no doubt.

I also think the players should get compensated I have liked the idea of giving them of a prepaid debit card but I doubt the NCAA will ever wise up and not be completely greedy fucks.

If he did nothing wrong then why did he not coach last night?

Why did the FBI confiscate his computers months ago?

They have audio of him helping set payments up, why would the school take the risk of allowing him coach if that is even a possibility?

I understand you are an Arizona fan so this hurts you and I understand that, but I have a feeling even when the evidence comes out you are going to lay the blame completely with the NCAA and protect your coach.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
The NCAA sucks and is corrupt no doubt.

I also think the players should get compensated I have liked the idea of giving them of a prepaid debit card but I doubt the NCAA will ever wise up and not be completely greedy fucks.

If he did nothing wrong then why did he not coach last night?

Why did the FBI confiscate his computers months ago?

They have audio of him helping set payments up, why would the school take the risk of allowing him coach if that is even a possibility?

I understand you are an Arizona fan so this hurts you and I understand that, but I have a feeling even when the evidence comes out you are going to lay the blame completely with the NCAA and protect your coach.

The ncaa and the schools dont have to pay shit. Let the market decide if anyone is willing to pay/represent an athlete. Stop limiting their income earning potential just because of "amateurism" and that they are "student athletes".

He didn't coach last night because of the "reports" and controversy and in these times companies cover their ass vs waiting for facts. He may never coach as Arizona again (although if he's as innocent as his statement says and his bosses believer him I say fuck the ncaa; run practice tomm and coach thurs)

They took his computers months ago based on his lead asst getting arrested and eventually charged by the fbi.

Have you heard the audio? Do you have the transcript? Do you know what the context was related to what he said? Does the FBI actually have any recordings because all I've heard is that a report says a source believes there is a tape with Miller on it.

And where and what are the charges, esp if no money ever was exchanged,

At the end of the day he may be suspended or fired tomorrow and if charges are filed and/or guilty he most assuredly will be fired and struggle to get a high profile job in the ncaa anytime soon. But all that may take years to figure out.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
It's time to pull back the curtain.

........and the shame of it all is thousands are responsible and only hundreds will get caught in the crossfire.

Student/Athlete .....the powers that be didn't want to share the money.

Now they will want someone to TAKE ALL THE BLAME