Senor Capper's Bowls and NFL rest of season and Playoffs SPECIAL

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

First of all I hope everyone is doing well.

We here at Senor Capper's Handicapping are currently offering ALL Bowl games and the rest of our NFL plays to the BIG Game, for $600.00

I will be handicapping EVERY Bowl game and posting them all with Star Ratings.

That's Over 35 Bowl games, the final 4 weeks of the NFL as well as post season.

We came out of the gate rough and slow but have righted the ship recently.

We are currently on a two Week 12-3 Run and a three Week 17-6 Run.

Putting us at 14 games above .500.

Our last 3 weeks....

Week 12

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS -3.0 WINNAH

PITTSBURGH STEELERS +4.5 LOSER

DENVER BRONCOS +3.0 OUTRIGHT WINNAH

MINNESOTA VIKINGS +3.0 LOSER

LOS ANGELES RAMS pick LOSER

BALTIMORE RAVENS -3.0 WINNAH

WASHINGTON REDSKINS -1.0 WINNAH

Week 13

LAS VEGAS RAIDERS - 1.5 LOSER

LA CHARGERS +3.0 WINNAH

LA RAMS -13.0 WINNAH

SAN FRANCISCO -3.0 LOSER

DENVER KC UNDER 47 WINNAH

ARIZONA CARDINALS -7.0 WINNAH

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +3.0 WINNAH

NAVY +7.5 OUTRIGHT WINNAH

Week 14

MINNESOTA VIKINGS -3.0 WINNAH

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -9.5 WINNAH

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -5.5 WINNAH

WASHINGTON REDSKINS +4.0 LOSER

DENVER BRONCOS -11.0 WINNAH

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS -3.0 -120 WINNAH

BUFFALO TAMPA BAY OVER 53 WINNAH

Things are heating up!!
NOW is the time to jump on board!!!

Some Bowl Plays are up and ready to bet.

Join all of us in our private forum for fun and profit.

Regardless what you do. I wish everyone a profitable December.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Enjoy the holidays and stay well.

STAY POSITIVE!!

Senor Capper

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

regretting not signing up i see

:mj07:

yeah...that's it, I wish a signed up for lines that don't exist and "winning records" that mean absolutely nothing.

Fuck....I missed out:flush::00013:em38:

Live and Learn I guess:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
yeah...that's it, I wish a signed up for lines that don't exist and "winning records" that mean absolutely nothing.

Fuck....I missed out:flush::00013:em38:

Live and Learn I guess:cool:

Right Kick? Following Smitty and Easy and NBAKid have cost me ZERO and padded my sock drawer with many Benjis...why doesn't he post the rough patch plays as well? I mean if you wanna be transparent...

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Right Kick? Following Smitty and Easy and NBAKid have cost me ZERO and padded my sock drawer with many Benjis...why doesn't he post the rough patch plays as well? I mean if you wanna be transparent...

I have zero problem with anybody that wants to sell their picks, go for it, more power to ya. My issue is just be honest and don't make up shit.

Why is it so hard to just to be honest and post an accurate record with real betting lines:shrug:

For fucks sake his "Bowls 14-6" post, means absolutely nothing......fucking hell:facepalm:

And if he really wanted to be "transparent" and show how good he is with his picks he would have entered one (or all) of the numerous Madjack NFL and NCAAF Contests that have been on here in the last 4 years. Pretty easy to see how one is doing when you have standings and shit, ya know...like this.....

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum...mber-Sixteen&p=4511508&viewfull=1#post4511508

and

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum...mber-Sixteen&p=4511506&viewfull=1#post4511506

See it ain't that difficult:shrug:

I mean wouldn't it behove him to win those contests and get himself more paying customers?

And on top of that I am sure there are websites where his plays (ya know with real lines) can be tracked. But that would require transparency, and that is something that doesn't fly.

Oh and I believe Senor Capper lives in Vegas, aren't there like a million NFL and NCAA Contests out there that he could enter? Ya know, so he can brag and show us his verified record, again, he'd get more cash from clients with good results now right? Oh wait.....never mind....transparency:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm losing a ton of sleep over it 🙄

Maybe not as much as his clients:shrug:

Every year he's been on here it has not gone well, I am guessing there have been some sleepless nights from his clients.

But I'll say it again, I got zero issues with Senor Capper selling picks, just be up front and stop with the bullshit:SIB

But the big question is........who would pay Senor Capper for his handicapping advice when you can't even bet on the lines he posts (they don't exist)?

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

And if you were told the world is flat...

Doesn't bother me that some people are just plain ignorant.

But for you guys to flaunt it baffles me.

Enough of my time wasted.

Before adding to my Ignore List ..
Happy New Year Jackers!!

:00hour

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And if you were told the world is flat...

Doesn't bother me that some people are just plain ignorant.

Funny you mentioned "the world is flat" quote.......it is rather apropos with your record keeping. And if I were told the world was flat I'd check it with stats and figures. That is something you don't do with the service you provide. And you have never shown us a valid record. As I said, stats and figures:0008

You can say whatever you want to say, and you can charge people for picks all you want, but don't try to come off with the "your ignorant" bullshit. Everything I said is proven, there are a million posts on here and some from your former clients which clearly state you use lines that don't exist and your record keeping is bullshit.

Things have gone poorly for you ever since you started your service. Good for you on making tons of money, I applaud you, seriously well done.:0054

Just cut the bullshit and own it.

I look forward to your posted results from the upcoming Madjack Contests, and from some of the Nevada Handicapping Contests, I can't wait for those:00hour

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Over the past three years where are the hundreds of posts from clients saying things like......

"Thanks Senor Capper for all the cash in my bank account"

and

"The thousands of dollars I sent you has been well worth it"

Where are those posts?

Senor Capper used Madjacks to launch his service, you'd think there would be a ton of "Thank You Senor Capper" posts on here.

Instead you get stuff like this from his former clients......

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum...t-like-usual&p=4368602&viewfull=1#post4368602

^^bullshit record, bullshit lines, all from a client^^

I say again.......just own it, stop posting your bullshit and better yet don't go silent for 3 months then come back with the "Bowls 14-6 record, look at me I am awesome" garbage.

If anybody is ignorant it is one who is living in denial.

You've been called out a bunch of times, so give up the "you are just ignorant" crap. :nono:

It is pretty simple, you have done poorly year after year when it comes to your plays, but you have made some decent cash charging people for your picks. There is nothing wrong with that, I am jealous actually, I wish I could pull that off. Keep doing what you are doing, just stop playing the victim and man the fuck up and own it.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
And if he really wanted to be "transparent" and show how good he is with his picks he would have entered one (or all) of the numerous Madjack NFL and NCAAF Contests that have been on here in the last 4 years. Pretty easy to see how one is doing when you have standings and shit, ya know...like this.....

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum...mber-Sixteen&p=4511508&viewfull=1#post4511508

and

https://www.madjacksports.com/forum...mber-Sixteen&p=4511506&viewfull=1#post4511506

See it ain't that difficult:shrug:

I mean wouldn't it behove him to win those contests and get himself more paying customers?

I look forward to your posted results from the upcoming Madjack Contests, and from some of the Nevada Handicapping Contests, I can't wait for those:00hour

-999999999999999 odds he does not respond to the above.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg