SO had poor night lat night

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
I started out great by pass chipolte orders and others so after only 4 deliveries i had made $46.50

then i got fucked up driving around lost and lost some big ones

wind up only made $57.75 and i just was too tired to finash up till 2 am i seen prices and knew that most i get is maybe $2 tip or none like 1 item only $5 inldues door dash pay and fee

SO i quit at 12:45 am drove home to philly and decide with my $44 cash take shot on the 7-11 near me PA slots

had one nice win got me to $37

so im down to $7.30 playing the grave yard slot that has two bonuses free spins and R I P where you tap on skulls popping up BOM bang pow high paying ones $10 $9 $6 etc only missed one with two left

VOILIA won $200 cashed out $207 so now i can work today trying my hometown and avoid university city and center city pick ups but even still i will just use tag stuck in back window n remove it when going in to merchant in high ticket areas and cover the VIN number so that even cops cant right me a ticket

:mj07:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
DASHIN AND CASHIN :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
I can't understand 90% of what this guy posts & it's still hilarious. :weed:

Sorry about the way i type running sentences and what i want to say!

Short version

I had bad night door dash was stuck lost going wrong way on baltimore ave trying to get back to my starting point on baltimore pike at car wash because i selected wrong car wash in google maps.

Turned out Good playing slots in 7-11 back home won $200 :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg