Super Bowl...

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Looks like my friends are on the 49'ers...
San Fran ML -30..

GL Madjackers :smilies20
good to see. i'm going to sound like a broken record, but my biggest concern is SF has a lead in the 4th quarter, and shanahan is going to keep throwing the ball, allowing the KC comeback.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
good to see. i'm going to sound like a broken record, but my biggest concern is SF has a lead in the 4th quarter, and shanahan is going to keep throwing the ball, allowing the KC comeback.
KC offense has been weak in the 2nd half.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My man Keef says

49ers 27
Swifty 17 ….

Reactions: Slumdog and Keith 1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
My biggest concern is KC stacks box forcing Brock to beat them leaving CMC with a 76 yard rushing 3 catch for 36 yards performance with maybe a 7 yard TD. That's a pretty "meh" game for CMC. Snead on Deebo is not an easy matchup for Deebo. Aiuk and Kittle, both of whom I love, are what's left. Can they beat Reid and the Chiefs? Maybe. KC can make SF play left handed if they're smart.. Will it happen? Dunno. But that scenario scares me a little. Still lean against the swifties however.