Why do you keep falling for this stuff?
Sarcastic Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

Reactions: kickserv

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
For those of you confused and making excuses as to why Trump can't come up with the money, remember, this is the guy that REFUSED to reveal his tax returns. He's been trying to hide the truth for years. You've been conned.
Nobody that has money like he does pays taxes.

Its called depreciation and losses, to offset your income, ever heard of it. I have sold stocks at a loss to minimize my tax burden on capital gains and dividends more than once, its called being a smart business savvy person.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Its called depreciation and losses, to offset your income, ever heard of it. I have sold stocks at a loss to minimize my tax burden on capital gains and dividends more than once, its called being a smart business savvy person.
You're dumb as shit. There are yearly limits on how much you can claim on stock losses, and it's $3,000.....if that makes a big impact for you, it's hard to take your "I'm set for life" comment seriously.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

you know who doesn't pay any taxes? people who lose money every year.

again, the man has done two profitable things in his life. the apprentice (hard to lose money when you're acting on a tv show) and run for office.

pd1

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
missouri
You're dumb as shit. There are yearly limits on how much you can claim on stock losses, and it's $3,000.....if that makes a big impact for you, it's hard to take your "I'm set for life" comment seriously.
That is not quite correct. Example: say you sold some stock and made $50,000, in the same year you realized that gain you could sell your losers to offset the gain, you broke even. Now if you are in love with your losers and don’t sell the 50g goes directly to your adjusted gross income. Now when you get your tax bill you sell the losers to pay the bill you only get to deduct 3g off your adjusted income. You then get a credit for the total losses, but can only deduct 3g per year. I get the deduction for the next 100+ years.
Keep up the good fight I’m on your side.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I know the tax laws, I think it should be unlimited instead of only 3K. I had some losses during Obama's regime that I used for a few years. Say for instance, you have a stock that you made 30K and you have a stock that lost 28K, you sell both and only have to pay taxes on 2K, thats just being a savvy business person. Why pay more taxes than you have to? Only stock I have now that has lost money is weed stocks I bought in 2021, I figured the degenerates in charge would make it legal federally but they have not.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
you know who doesn't pay any taxes? people who lose money every year.

2 Bankruptcies.

and

His daddy gave him 100 million dollars in the early 1970's and he lost that money.

But you are wrong, it doesn't matter that the guy is in the negative, he is the best at paying taxes, and he is the best at losing. Remember Donald is the best at everything. Nobody pays better taxes then Donald, nobody, he's the best at paying taxes, the absolute best.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
again, the man has done two profitable things in his life. the apprentice (hard to lose money when you're acting on a tv show) and run for office.

Add avoiding being put to death and avoiding Prison.

He should have already been put to death for Treason or at the very least be in Prison for life. It is hard to make a profit if you are dead or in Prison. Ya gotta give him credit for that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I know the tax laws, I think it should be unlimited instead of only 3K. I had some losses during Obama's regime that I used for a few years. Say for instance, you have a stock that you made 30K and you have a stock that lost 28K, you sell both and only have to pay taxes on 2K, thats just being a savvy business person. Why pay more taxes than you have to? Only stock I have now that has lost money is weed stocks I bought in 2021, I figured the degenerates in charge would make it legal federally but they have not.
You clearly don't know the tax laws. Nobody cares that you think it should be unlimited and nobody is asking anyone to pay more than they have to.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Trump has been turned down by over 30 companies to help him put up the money. Too bad he has a track record of not paying his bills and stiffing everyone he's ever gone into business with.

I hope they seize his cash and he can't make payroll.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
First they drive out the tourists now business.Welcome to the big apple.

.https://cohttps://conservativebrief.com/letitia-james-trump-81937/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ProTrumpNews istockphoto-519974059-612x612.jpg

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

:smilies4:smilies4:smilies4
Now Russia and Saudi Arabia can funnel money to him via stock purchases and they won't care that his business goes bankrupt.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
New stock ticker on the nasdaq DJT I may buy some later this week, its already up 50% on the day.
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016