Supposed Billionaire Can't Pay His Bills

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
unreasonable amount for bond, even 175 mil is. If he wasn't running for President as a Republican, none of this shit would even be close to happening. Its nothing but a political witch hunt.

Yes you are so right. Everybody is always out to get him, he's as honest as they come. And the only reason Donald did not come up with the money was for moral reasons, he clearly has the money, he's not broke at all.

Oh and if his name was Donald Obama he'd already have been put to death for Treason.

No no no...scratch that, never mind I was wrong, I forgot.......Hedgehog would be totally fine with Obama if he did the exact same things Trump has done, totally and completely fine. He'd have no issues at all, absolutely none. In fact he'd have a giant poster of his hero Barrack Obama on his bedroom wall. Yep, that is exactly what would happen, so yes my mistake, I was wrong.

Last edited:

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I mean why give that money to an Animal Shelter or a Children's Hospital, why do that? Yep, just give that money to a broke shit-bag who not only wants to destroy democracy but likes to walk in on 18 year girls in change rooms.

Awesome(y)(y)
oh no, he's not that classy. he started with miss teen usa. they were more like 15-16 year olds. he's a fucking sleazebag and has openly admitted to being a sleazebag. but all these good christians keep voting for him. and say everyone is lying about him.

but the idiots don't have to believe the media. listen to his own fucking words.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-bo...ump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing/

"On Saturday, however, CNN released audio recordings of Trump on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 in which the billionaire admitted to going through the changing rooms of the beauty pageants he owned.

“Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said during the interview. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that,” he added.

Three of the four women who claimed that Trump walked through their changing room at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant asked to remain anonymous.

The fourth, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, says she remembered Trump saying as he walked in, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

She also remembers telling Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, a co-host at the time, about the incident.

“Yeah, he does that,” Ivanka responded."

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
unreasonable amount for bond, even 175 mil is. If he wasn't running for President as a Republican, none of this shit would even be close to happening. Its nothing but a political witch hunt.
please explain how, based on the applicable law, that amount was unreasonable.

do you have a daughter? is she 15 or older? what would you think if a sleazy old man took advantage of his position to watch her get dressed? would you think "i hope he runs for president, so i can vote for him! he's certainly a man of integrity!"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The guy is a sex offender that has dozens of felony charges pending.

oh no, he's not that classy. he started with miss teen usa. they were more like 15-16 year olds. he's a fucking sleazebag and has openly admitted to being a sleazebag. but all these good christians keep voting for him. and say everyone is lying about him.

but the idiots don't have to believe the media. listen to his own fucking words.

Please keep in mind that hedgehog would be totally fine if Obama did this, he'd have no issues at all. Nope no issues at all, yep, none.

Trump is a giant piece of shit broke con man who hates democracy and brags about seeing teen girls getting changed in change rooms.

What a great guy......even better to vote for him.

I am sure Jesus is so proud of Trump, yep oh so proud.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
what would you think if a sleazy old man took advantage of his position to watch her get dressed? would you think "i hope he runs for president, so i can vote for him! he's certainly a man of integrity!"

Yes....the answer is yes.

He'd be totally fine not only doing that, but giving Trump money and taking a bullet for him.

There is no greater man to walk the Earth than Donald Trump. What a stand up guy he is, the integrity is off the charts,

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
oh no, he's not that classy. he started with miss teen usa. they were more like 15-16 year olds. he's a fucking sleazebag and has openly admitted to being a sleazebag. but all these good christians keep voting for him.

oldmansrt will be along soon to clear all this up. oldmansrt has regular conversations with god (he talks to the right one remember, not all those other gods, he talks to the right god) so again, he'll clear all this right up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
please explain how, based on the applicable law, that amount was unreasonable.

do you have a daughter? is she 15 or older? what would you think if a sleazy old man took advantage of his position to watch her get dressed? would you think "i hope he runs for president, so i can vote for him! he's certainly a man of integrity!"
Its just a political witch hunt. Thats all, democrats don't want to lose the power they have to crash the economy and everyone be dependent on them for everything. You people in the left wing are not the brightest bulbs.

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Its just a political witch hunt. Thats all, democrats don't want to lose the power they have to crash the economy and everyone be dependent on them for everything. You people in the left wing are not the brightest bulbs.

Once again hedgehog doesn't answer a question directed at him.

Last edited:

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
the part where donald trump in 2005 BRAGGED about watching 15-year old girls getting undressed... that's a political witch hunt in your mind?

"an intensive inquiry, originally or purportedly to discover and expose dishonesty, subversion, or other wrongdoing, the scope and conclusions of which often include and bring harm to innocent persons or their reputations through reliance on hearsay or circumstantial evidence."

i can't find the part about someone bragging about being a sleazebag qualifying as a witch hunt.

please explain. you know, i'm just not the brightest bulb. then again, i'm not "in the left wing."

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

Again.....there is no way you're not a ghost, having the time of your life. None!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
the part where donald trump in 2005 BRAGGED about watching 15-year old girls getting undressed... that's a political witch hunt in your mind?

Yes....he's that stupid that yes he thinks back in 2005 it was a political witch hunt.

I am convinced Hedgehog is the dumbest human being on the planet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Yes....he's that stupid that yes he thinks back in 2005 it was a political witch hunt.

I am convinced Hedgehog is the dumbest human being on the planet.
I am convinced you are the biggest narcissist on the planet.